37: I love her Bella!

Bella's pov

"....so I have recently talked to the Psychiatrist, she says her condition is now far better than before.", said Harry.

Now, I was enlightened by the answer to why did Mrs Anne behave the way she does.

Harry told me she would be, hypersensitive to certain things because of her mental health that was disturbed, her relationship with Harry being the reason for that.

"And that is because she is staying with you?"

"Maybe..."

"Harry, I think before anything you need to accept certain things. The past is past, think about the future. I know it is not as easy to follow as said but just think about it. Agreed, she wronged you and did something you or no one of your age at that time, deserved but do you really want to revenge on her?"

"Of course not but I just can't pretend. Her staying here and everything is alright but not until she began to show her rights on me those rights that she disowned eleven years ago when she left me with...You know Bella even...dad didn't hurt me to the extent to which she did because I had hopes on her and she broke them."

"You know, Harry by experience I could tell that the most prominent reason why many relationships don't work is lack of communication. I did that and am still repenting. You still have time, just talk to her."

"I will try."

I was happy by how far we have come, where we could share anything and everything with each other and that was the most beautiful thing about this relation that we shared.

"So are the paps gone?" I asked him

"How would I know?"

"Check with your eagle vision." As I said that his beguiling laughter filled my ears.

"Yeah, they are gone."

"So let's go then."

"Would you be able to handle your mother?"

"About reaching home late today."

"You're good at dodging, now aren't you?" he taunted.

"Why do you say that?" I played with him, well versed in what he means.

"Well, we could play this game of yours some other day. However, if being crystal clear, I meant as you told me about that day, so how do you think she will react when she comes to know I am "American". Precisely speaking the type of guys, she asks you to keep distance from."

"Communicate," I answered him.

He gave me his giddy smirk.
_________________________________________

"See you soon." Harry dropped me off,

"See you tomorrow," I answered.

Witnessing his surprised look, I further explained,

"Tomorrow is a holiday and I thought of meeting Gemma."

"Okay then, I'll pick you up."

"Nah, you don't need to, I'll come by myself."

"Well, my experience says not to argue with you, so as you wish."
said, Harry,

"Good that you are learning." I mocked him then walked away.
_________________________________________
Next Morning

Finally, after nerving up myself, I decided to talk to her.

"Mother...." I called out.

"Hmm...", she replied barely lifting her head from her diary.