Day 76, 1/2

After my little episode of when I got sick, luckily, I quickly recovered and now I am just sitting on my couch.

Today is supposed to be just me resting and all but I'm bored. Really, really bored. Like I-need-to-go-out-with-a-friend-so-we-can-go-window-shopping kind of bored.

Suga-chan isn't available today because her parents are taking her to her grandpa because it was his birthday. A pretty wholesome family.

I pouted as I scrolled down my contacts that made me realize that I didn't ask for Dakota-chan and Hori-chan's numbers. I should ask them on Tuesday.

So I feel like I'm stuck here, with my violin and bass that I have been avoiding because I wanted to do something else.

I tried baking the other day but... Ehe. Let us not talk about it...

I sighed, thinking about just sleeping the day off. I stood up from the couch but my phone let out a loud ping that made me startled and jump as I was standing up.

The joint of my ankle got hit by my table, making me hiss and hold the pain in my hand.

"Kusooo..." I cursed under my breath as I sat back down on my sofa. I groaned but checked my phone anyway.

From: Okaa-san
To: (Y/N) (L/N)
-------------------------------------

Hello, daughter of mine. ( ╹▽╹ )

I contacted your relative there because I got news from your school that you got ill? I hope you are recovering well. (。•́︿•̀。)

Also, you are managing a boy's volleyball club? So unlike you! (?・・)σ  Things always come unexpected afterall.

I giggled when I read mom's message. Her emoticons are just so adorable, it makes her formal message really cute. I sweatdropped, I still don't understand why they didn't take me to Tokyo with my adopted brother though.

And oh! I'm meeting my relative today. I'm not sick anymore so they might just hang around here while we eat cake and get to know each other.

Or chips if they prefer salty stuff.

I should probably wash myself first before I present myself and reply to my mother later in the evening so she won't be obligated to open her messages during work.

{ + }

I sighed as I got out of the hot shower, my hair wrapped in a towel and my body on a larger towel. I walked to my kitchen and poured myself a cold glass of water from the water dispenser.

Apparently, it is good to drink a bit of cold water after a hot bath. I gulped all of the water and sighed in satisfaction.

My doorbell rang, I immediately perked up. I put my empty glass cup on the counter and made a beeline to the door.

I peeked at the peephole and see a fairly tall guy about my age with black hair tied in a low pony tail and dark green eyes. He was wearing a gray cap, simple gray sweater that was topped with a black long trench coat, and black skinny pants.

He was holding a plastic bag of stuff, which I assume that it was filled with medicine.

Without any thought except that me assuming that this was my relative, I naively opened my door and smiled at him sweetly.

"Konnichi–"

As I was about to greet him, he pushed me inside and pinned me at my door.