Chapter 6 - Day 13

I stared outside from the window of the library. Why was I in the library you questioned? Well... I wanted to study, of course.

That's like a quarter of the real reason.

My main reason was avoiding Miya Atsumu-san. Haaaaaaaa, its really tiring. I hate being tired too, even if it wasn't the sweaty kind of tired.

Anyways, he has been angrily waiting at the gates for me for a couple of days, starting from the day after I snuck out of their practice. The one they 'almost' had a brawl.

I mean, I would gladly watch... But I have the kindest and softest heart. Not really.

Aside from waiting from the gates, I usually blend in with the students so I won't get noticed. The library that we totally forgot for a moment? I'm here at recess and school dismissals now. At lunch, I would eat in the school's courtyard with Suga-chan then I would excuse myself to go to the library. So far its been working.

I would get reported by Suga-chan that he and a few others would come by my class and look for me. I'm just scared, they're basically hunting me down!

I shivered.

Its still lunch and I still have about forty minutes or so. I smiled in content.

I feel safe in he-

"Oya? So this is where you've been, (L/N)-san." I hear, who I'm pretty sure, Osamu say. I looked up slowly and saw him blankly staring at me.

I deadpanned and felt my mind explode.

"Osamu-san! Domo...?" I greeted him, still unsure how to feel. He sighed and took a seat beside me.

"My idoitic brother is still looking for you, you know? He keeps blabbering about ya at home." He rolled his eyes, I flinched.

I don't know how to feel about that. Is it a good or not? I think its the latter. I really left an impression on these guys and the coaches... And Suga-chan... And possibly the passerbys who witnessed my scaredy-cat self.

"O-Oh? Thanks, I-I guess?" I muttered, returning my gaze on my notes. They were too organized, I just realized.

Osamu laughed lightly and I feel his hand on my hair.

Eh? Nani?

"You should be our manager. Atleast you won't be biased." He said, ruffling my hair. I whined and attemted to swat his hands away. He eventually let go.

I turned my head in the opposite direction from him. I feel my face burning up from embarrassment. I lifted my hand up to my face and composed myself.

"Wake me up when its time." I glanced and him, seeing him making himself comfortable on his seat.

I raised an eyebrow, "O-Okay...?"

He gave me a small grin before burying his head on his arms. He closed his eyes and immediately fell I sleep, I hope.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. I'm basically babysitting a famous Miya. I glanced around the room too see some students looking at us and whispering.

I groan and burried myself into my science textbook.

{ + }

Suna sat on the rooftop, frowning. Not only his bestfriend was missing, his crush was nowhere to be seen. On top it off, Atsumu decided to hunt for her after Kita and Aran blasted him for being rude to his teammate and scaring off a the same girl twice.

Honestly, he was getting annoyed and jealous that Atsumu was pursuing her like he was interested in her.

Kita also acted a bit out of character when he didn't give Atsumu food. He always would prepare something for the blonde when he isn't taking care of himself properly. Suna thought it was weird.