Chapter 19 - Day 46, 3/3

"Everyone, great job today!" Kita said to his teammates as he wiped his sweat with a towel.

(Y/N), who had been thinking about earlier the whole time, had a hard time concentrating in practice. She had spaced out a couple of times and the only thing getting her attention was either snapping fingers or shaking her.

It made the whole team worry about her, especially Akagi. He knows what's up and hopefully it won't bother the girl too much but he spoke too soon.

They hadn't told the team what happened earlier at lunch yet. (Y/N) suggested if they wait a while if the girls would stop bothering her.

They obviously won't but oh well.

"(Y/N)-san, are you really okay? You can change now." Omimi said as he patter her head.

Said girl broke out of her trance and gave him an awkward smile, "Uh, yeah. Thanks, senpai." Then she jogged away to change into back into her uniform.

Akagi frown as he saw the girl ran out of the gym. He sighed as he picked up a stray ball and putting it into a basket.

"Ya know..." A voice called out, making Akagi freeze, "She's not the only one acting weird."

Akagi whipped his head to see Kosaku looking at him with feigned innocence. Akagi shook his head at his underclassman.

"So watch'a got, senpai?" Kosaku said as he swung an arm at their libero. Akagi made a weird face before pushing the boy's face away.

"What do you mean? I got nothing." Akagi laughed as he squeezed Kosaku's face.

Kosaku pulled away as he felt his mouth being squashed. He rolled his eyes at the obvious senpai.

"C'mon. Ya've been sighing the whole practice! I'm just that good of an observer." Kosaku said as he made exaggerated hand movements.

He flicked his wrist and put a hand on his hips as he looked at Akagi with sass.

Akagi sighed.

"LOOK THERE IT IS AGAIN!"

"Shhhh, be quiet you moron." Akagi shut his mouth with his hand. His other teammates looked at them for a while before going back to cleaning.

He released Kosaku's face as he backed away. Kosaku just smirked as he leaned in for Akagi to tell.

"You better keep this as a secret because I don't want (Y/N) to feel worse as she is right now." Akagi hissed as he leaned close to his kouhai.

Kosaku vigorously nodded as sparkles come out of his eyes. The boy was clearly excited like getting a toy that their siblings don't have.

Akagi rolled his eyes, "Listen, (Y/N) was being bullied earlier. I just happen to be around the area at that time. I saw her crying and she explained everything and she told me not to tell anyone on the team. Now you shut your mouth because it would make her mood worse."

Kosaku was perplexed, "(L/N)-san being bullied? Hmm... I feel like the reason would be pretty petty if she got bullied around like that." He put a hand up in his chin.

Akagi sighed as he ran a hand through his locks, "Apparently, they're fangirls of the twins." He sighed in distaste.

"Makes sense." Kosaku said as he rolled his eyes.

"Now don't say anything to anyone, or I'll tell Kita that your receives are getting worse." Akagi threatened as he glared at the boy lightly.

Kosaku just made a pouty face as he saluted to the older man.