Chapter 15 - Day 22

It was now another beautiful Sunday around 8 am. It was pretty early {for me lmao} but this is Japan so I guess this is not the earliest for them.

A dark dark haired slouching boy was on his phone, comtemplating if he really should ask her out like he previously promised himself. Unlike Atsumu, who is shameless in any shape or form, Suna is more on the introverted side. This is why Osamu hang out with him because they are in the same class and they get along very well with random stuff.

Suna sighed as he rubbed his arm nervously as he stared at the messaging app that had your contact.

He stared with some drafts, still unsure what to write until he just threw his phone on his bed. He groaned as he travelled down the stairs and go to his kitchen.

He opened their fridge and saw the pudding that he bought with Osamu the other day. He grabbed it and ate it slowly, loving the sweet taste against his mouth.

'Hmmm... How about I take her to a cafe? Nah, that sounds boring. Maybe...? Nah...' He thought as he sucked on his spoon. He has no idea where to take her.

He isn't even good at dates.

His mother came into the kitchen and was greeted by a sight of her pudding eating son with furrowed eyebrows. She raised an eyebrow before poking him on the side.

He got that habit from her.

Suna yelped and took two steps back from his smirking mother, "Kaa-san! Jeez..." He sighed as he took another spoon of pudding in his mouth and pouted as his teasing mother.

"Ara ara~? My boy looks like he has been thinking too hard, surprise surprise." She teased, a mocking smile gracing in her fox like features. She giggled as she saw her son pout.

Suna rolled his eyes, "I have a brain too, you know?" Honestly, he could've said a better remark but this was his mother, he could not risk being hit by a spatula.

"I know, I know~" His mother sang as she grabbed a bottle of tea inside the fridge. Suna made a disgusting face as her choice of drink.

"So... What's on your mind?" She asked him, grabbing a glass and setting it down in the counter.

Suna watched as she poured the tea in the glass, satisfied at it looked like honey, "Promise you won't spit out your drink? I hate to clean it up." He said, fully knowing that his mother will definitely spit out her tea.

She hummed as she sipped on the drink.

Suna shifted a little before saying, "Do you know how to take a girl out?"

His mother definitely spat out her tea comically as she whipped her head to look at her son in shock.

"I knew you were going to do that. Let me grab a cloth real quick." He said as he opened the cleaning cabinet and grabbed a rug.

"Are you serious? Ah~ my son is just like his father, clueless when it comes to love!" She laughed out loud as she poured another glass of her tea.

Suna rolled his eyes as he wiped the remaining tea that landed on the floor.

His mother then hummed, thinking the ways to impress a girl, "You could take her to a flower park. Your father used to take me there when he asked me out." She snickered, remembering the time that his father shouted his proposal to take her to the flower park. Every student in the hallway could hear them.

Suna felt his lightbulb go up. He looked at his mother thankfully before running back up to his room.

"He's so like his father~" His mother sighed as she grinned to herself.