Chapter 10 - Day 16, 1/2

I felt great today.

Yesterday was fun. I thought being alone yesterday was going to be peaceful but I'm glad I accidentally met up with Osamu that day. He was fun to be with. He walked me home last night, which I thought was really sweet.

He kept sending me memes later on though I didn't mind because he wasn't as active as Atsumu, Ginjima, Kosaku.

I hummed as I walk in the early morning. It meant early practice so I had to be where the boys will be. Managers weren't exactly needed in the morning, but I woke up early so there's that.

I walked until I see a familiar light grey hair with dark tips.

"Kita-senpai! Ohayo." I cheerfully greeted him. He glanced at me and offered a small smile.

"Ohayo, (Y/N)-san." He said as I jogged to his side. We were now walking together to school.

I noticed the cherry blossom trees slowly dying out. It meant it was almost rainy season. I carried two small umbrellas just in case.

I glanced at my senpai. I was suprised that he was already looking at me. I flinched, he noticed.

"Sorry," He said, I can hear a bit of nervousness coming from him. He looked the other way and I swear I can see the tip of his ears redden.

{finally}

"Kita-senpai, is it okay for me to join at morning practice?" I asked, it was just to make sure that me being there isn't weird. It probably isn't because I'm the manager but the problem was me being myself. I'm awkward.

"Not a problem, why? Something on your mind?" He asked.

"Not really, just wondering. Hey, is our volleyball team strong?" I smiled awkwardly. The conversation wasn't actually going anywhere and I'm afraid if its gonna die down, it'll be awkward.

And senpai will be awkward. I don't want that.

Kita looked at me, slightly bewildered, "Our team is strong. We're the strongest in the prefecture." He answered, looking at me like I had grown two heads, just a stoic version. You know what I mean?

I pouted, "Don't look at me like that! I-I just wasn't aware." I crossed my arms and pretended to act all tsundere.

Kita chuckled before patting my head. I wish I had his height to ruffle everybody's hair. He must enjoy doing that.

"Now you know." He said as he poked my cheek all of the sudden. I blushed and swatted his hand away.

We kept the conversation going until we reached the school. There I traded my outdoor shoes for my indoor shoes. I said bye to Kita-senpai and go to the my classroom.

I did say I saw joining practice but I felt lazy so I decided not to. Don't worry, I told Kita-senpai before I left for homeroom.

I see Suga-chan with a flowery aura and a dreamy look on her face. I go near our seats.

"Someone's been living the dream." I joked, wiggling my eyebrows at her. She just sighed and put hands on her blushing cheeks.

"He was such a gentleman!" She fangirled as I can literally see floating hearts above her head.

Whoever this Daichi person is sounds like a good match for her.

"Really? What did you guys do though?" I said. It did remind me of yesterday when Osamu-san and I hang out.

She grinned, "We went to a flower park. It was amazing! You can see a lot of flowers formed into a rainbow! They even have mini photobooths. Here, lemme show you."