Chapter 22 - Day 49

(Y/N) smiled, she felt fresh today. Her hair wasn't ruined by the wind and her uniform was proper and neat. She ate great food and a chunk of cake for breakfast.

Yes, breakfast.

She sighed in content as she listened to her friend ramble about her date with this Sawamura Daichi person.

She did mention he was a friend of her brother's. Third year. Volleyball captain. Even a hunk. Kind. Sweet. You name it.

"Suga-chan, you compliment this guy way too much. Do you even tell him this?" (Y/N) said as she pouted while sipping in her juice box.

Sugawara blushed as covered her face in embarrassment, "A-Ah! Do I really? And no, it really weird to compliment a guy. I'm just not used to it, I guess." She explained as she rested her chin on her hand.

"Complimenting guys is awkward?! Nonsense!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she abruptly stood up, making her chair squeek on the floor.

Her classmates paused their talking to look at her. Suga panicked as she tried to calm down the aggravated (H/C)ette. (Y/N) eventually noticed the unwanted attention as she sat back down nervously.

"S-Sorry. But what I mean is, compliments now and then could be a sign of attraction to the opposite gender." She bashfully explained, having a small smile on her face, "So if you want Sawamura-kun to like-like you, you better be spouting those compliments."

Sugawara sweatdropped as her (Y/N) made hand movements. She sighed and thought about it. It could work but,

"I don't think I'm an outspoken type of person like you, (L/N)-chan." She said as she puffed out a cloud.

(Y/N) blinked in confusion. She pointed to herself, "M-Me?!" She squeaked.

Sugawara nodded as she innocently looked at her friend, who reacted weirdly.

(Y/N) sulked in her seat as she overthinked about the situation.

'Me?! An outspoken person?! Since when did that happen?! Did I manage to break out of my shy shell? I mean, I am smiling a lot more recently which is very weird but I don't mind because its actually pretty healthy! But is it weird to other people that I might accidentally give them a compliment. I never really thought about it but it looks like it. UWAAAAAAHHHH I'M WEIRD!!!!'

Sugawara and a few of their classmates sweatdropped as they can practically see (Y/N)'s thoughts going out of her ear.

"Sumimasen. Is (Y/N)-san here?"

Sugawara stiffed as she felt power surging through her, "Huh? Who is this scouldrel that decided to call (L/N)-chan in her first name?" She stood up as she cracked her knuckles.

Kita blinked as she saw the (H/C)-haired girl sulking and a grey haired girl threatingly facing his direction.

"Oh! Kita-senpai! She right there but she looks like she's a bit..." Their classmate trailed off as they watched the ridiculous scene from across the room.

"Ah, Its fine. I'm coming in." He said as he excused himself politely to his crush's classmates.

Kita faced the irritated grey haired girl, "Hello. I'm Kita Shinsuke." He said.