Chapter 25 - Day 60

(Y/N) furiously ran her hands through her hair as she walked down the hallway. There were students who looked at the pretty girl curiously as to how she acted like the world was ending.

Of course, she was just too oblivious of her surroundings because of her emotions at the moment.

"Uwah... (L/N)-chan looks so stressed."

"Probably the English teacher, I hear she's nuts!"

"I heard that teacher gave two extra homeworks to the second years. Talk about unlucky."

(Y/N) sighed as she pouted and crossed her arms. Her mind went back to her friend inviting her with her date with this Daichi.

At first she thought that Suga wanted her to third wheel because every couple needs one or something, which is very understandable since she is a great wingwoman.

But she wasn't prepared for a double date!

First of all, she's bad at those.

Second, she hasn't even been to one. Maybe once but that's because one of her friends decided to bring thier lover. So it became a date of one couple and a single pair of friends.

And third, who the hecc should she even bring?!

She inanimatedly cried as she dramatically inserted the coins into the vending machine. She slumped as sulked.

"Woah, you look horrible." Atsumu said as he looked at the girl's really disheveled hair.

She turned to him with a devastated face, "Thanks. Glad you noticed." She sarcastically said then realized her bad attitude.

Atsumu blinked. It was the first time she was ever sarcastic. Usually it would just be teasing or plain cute. Never sarcastic, at least not the harsh way.

"A-Ah! Gomen, Atsumu-san! I d-didn't mean to say that." (Y/N) frantically apologised. She looked down in embarrassment.

She casually pressed her favorite drink and picked it up from the vending machine. She took a sip and sighed.

"S'fine, what got you so worked up?" He asked as he used his turn to buy something from the same vending machine. He glanced at her curiously.

She shifted a little before attempting to fix her unruly hair, "A friend of mine..." She trailed off, shaking her head, "Nevermind. Its nothing."

He snorted as he stood next to her, "You already spoke so on with it." He said as he took a sip from his juice carton.

(Y/N) looked down at her shoes in embarrassment.

"Suga-chan wanted me to come for a double date."

Those words made Atsumu spit out his drink as he looked at her wide-eyed. She thanked the gods he faced the direction when he spat it out.

"Oh? You with who?" He asked as he neared his face with each question asked. (Y/N) backed a way a bit from the blonde.

"I haven't got a date yet. I don't know anyone to ask!" She cried as furiously ruffled her hair once more.

Atsumu deadpanned and stopped mid-sip at her words.

'(Y/N)-chan, I'm basically available. Osamu, Suna, and Kita-san is avaiable, though I prefer you pick me but hello? I'm right here in front of you! Good friend potential boyfriend?!' His thoughts ranted as he stared at her blankly with dead eyes.

He could not believe how in the world did this girl managed too be so dense to everyone's feelings. But that's what makes her attractive, right?

Atsumu sighed in despair.