Chapter 18 - Day 46, 2/3

{Italic w/o apostrophies are events that happened earlier in the same day}

(RING)

The lunch bell rang as students peacefully ate their food or played with their friends. It was a typical day for (Y/N) who just got a good score in her biology.

She felt a sparkly aura and she beamed at her high score paper. Sure, it had about three mistakes but a good score is a good score.

"Uwoooh, sugoi. You're really smart as usual, (L/N)-chan." Sugawa said as she leaned forward to take a peek at the (H/C)'s paper.

"I just study, Suga-chan. If I don't, I'm doomed." (Y/N) laughed as she neatly kept away her paper and put it under her desk.

"I got about ten mistakes." Sugawara pouted as she held up her paper.

(Y/N) scanned her paper and looked perplexed, "Two of the answers are switched."

"I know!" Suga cried at the loss of points. She sulked as she bent her back forward in despair.

"I mean... At least you passed with a higher score than average." (Y/N) pointed out as she tried to cheer up her friend.

Suga just grumbled as she sat back down and rested her head on her table. (Y/N) sweatdropped at her dramatic friend.

'I'm not the one to talk lmao.' She thought, remembering her cringe days on her first month in Inarizaki.

She shook her head out of the bad memories and decided that she would buy her favorite. So it meant to travel once more to the vending machine.

She looked at the sulking Sugawara, "I'm going to the vending machine, you want anything?"

"Yeah... Those two points I lost." Suga grumbled as she thumped her fist on her desk lightly.

(Y/N) sweatdropped, thinking her friend was acting like she was drunk. She shook her head before going out of the classroom.

"O-Oh! Hello, (L/N)-san!" A guy greeted as he blushed at the sight of the (H/C) haired girl.

(Y/N) just gave him a smile and a small wave. The dude and his three other friends felt their hearts were struck by arrows as they melt into goo.

She continued along her path quite peacefully.

{ + }

From afar there were three girls that were looking at her with despise. Their ring leader snarled as she looked at (Y/N) with disgust as she greeted the boys. One just rolled their eyes as the boys swooned.

"Ugh, she isn't even that pretty." A short haired brunette with red streaks said as she furrowed her eyebrows, "I bet she isn't that smart too!"

"For real, everyone's too exaggerated about her. Glad we were different." Another brunette that had her long hair up in a high ponytail added.

"I know! I mean, she clearly fools around with the volleyball team! Remember when she was with Osamu?" She pointed out, stomping her foot obnoxiously.

"Yeah, everyone knows they're not interested in just anyone." The blue haired ring leader mumbled as she narrowed her eyes on the ground.

She grinned cynically as she faced her two friends, "I think its time we personally meet her. Lets go."

They all giggled as they followed the (H/C) haired girl.

{ + }