Episode 16

Episode 16

Scar

I anticipated today to be my day of relaxation, but with Yiv and Lero staring at one other like rivals in front of me, I merely pursed my lips. Magkatabi kami ni Michelle dahil lumipat siya sa tabi ko.

"Ang haba ng hair mo, sis. Anong ma-r-recommend mong shampoo?"

I just bumped on her shoulder before we laughed silently.

"Lero, kain ka muna. Kumain na kami kanina. And also thank you for the gifts." He nodded at me and I saw Yiv just staring at me. Hindi siya nagsasalita kanina pa. Normal naman na tahimik lang siya pero parang nakakatakot naman ngayon.

He continued to eat, and I simply glanced at Yiv, who was boredly sulking. He was staring at me with bored eyes.

"Mwo? (What?)" he said, rolling his eyes slightly. Every day, I learn something new about Yukio Ivann. Ang cute lang talaga.

"Magpapalit lang daw si Yiv ng damit sa k'warto, samahan ko na siya papunta." I clutched Yiv's hands on the other side of the table before Michelle burst out laughing because of us.

"Anong gagawin niyo sa k'warto, dzai? Bakit ka sasama? Nako... masama 'yan kapatid," mahinang bulong ni Michelle sa'kin.

I rolled my eyes at her before firmly gripping Yiv's hand, who was bored with being hauled away by me. He casually dropped his leather luggage on the side of the road before heading to my room on the other side of the hall.

I motioned to the door with my hand. "This is my own space. You have the option to change this on here. Sabi mo kanina, amoy sinigang ka, eh." I chuckled a little, and I saw that he merely rolled his eyes at me before repressing a tiny smile.

I was going to go when I opened the door, but my heart stopped a beat as he softly grabbed my arm and drew me into the room with him.

"Ya!" I yelled at him quietly, but he just dragged me into the room with him.

Pagkapasok namin ay sinara niya lang pero hindi niya naman ni-lock. Nakakatakot tuloy dahil baka biglang pumasok si Michelle habang nagbibihis siya at asarin na naman ako!

"Bakit pa ako kasama? Lalabas na 'ko, Yiv!" I insisted, but he was just silent.

"Okay," he said before putting his bag on top of my bed and getting his shirt. Nagulat na lang ako nang maghubad siya agad-agad ng t-shirt na suot niya!

I covered my eyes with my hands because of his sudden move. "Ya! Nan neoga silh-eo! (I hate you!)." Lumakad ako palabas nang nakatakip 'yung mata pero nauntog lang ako sa pinto.

"Aw..." I groaned. I panicked because he was half-naked in front of me!

"Bakit ba kasi ako kasama?!"

Hindi siya nagsalita nang ilang segundo bago bumuntong hininga."I'm more attractive than that... boy, right?" When I faced him, I attempted to peep in between my fingers, but he was still half-naked, so I turned my back.

Parang mas lalong nag-init ang pisngi ko dahil... none was the cute and soft Yiv earlier. His voice was husky, and it was like he was seducing me to look at him or something!

Kakabasa ko lang ng Bible kanina, please!

"S-siguro..." I answered before gulping while still covering my eyes with my hands.

As I pushed myself against the side of the door, I could feel his massive and menacing presence approaching.

"Ano ba... Nakabihis ka na ba? 'Wag kang lalapit kung hindi pa..."