【5】

Arriving at the base, the three were forced out by the heads of the soldiers's guns. "This fucking guy.." Matt mumbled from under his breath, slowly waking up, "Fucked up my home..made me live in this hell.." Tom groaned as he begun wake up. "W-What?" he muttered, "E-Edd where are we? What's going on?" "Red Army base." Edd answered. He had been awake for a while now, becoming somewhat used to soldiers's shouting. Tom tried to break the ropes.  He hrunted and growled, cursing under his breath. A soldier came over and smacked Tom's face with his gun, shouting for him to stop or die. Tom huffed and kept walking. They reached the front entrance and the doors opened. Soldiers shoved them with their guns once more and they continued walking.
The soldiers then lead them to an office. Paul looked at one of the soldiers and nodded. He walked into the office and dissapeared behind the doors. There was silence. Matt kept mumbling angrily and Tom folded his arms. After some time, Paul came back out. "Ta dem inn." he ordered. The soldiers, once again, shoved the group in with their guns. The three were faced with a turned office chair. "De er her Rød Leder sir." a soldier spoke. "Oh, are they now?" a familiar voice replied sinisterly. Tom gasped quietly. No. Oh no. The office chair turned around slowly and with a familiar voice, came a familiar face. Edd gasped, Matt growled and Tom looked away. "T-Tord..?" Edd stuttered in shock. Tord smirked and looked at the three. He then looked at the soldiers. "Bli og vokte. Skyte hvis de sliter." he said. The guards nodded. Tord looked back down at the trio. "Hello old friends." he greeted, smiling. Tom clentched his fists. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SADIST! I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND! NEITHER OF US ARE!" he shouted. A soldier shouted something in Norwegian and pointed his gun to Tom's head. Tom quickly shut up and growled, still glaring at Tord. Tord smiled. "Ah, classic, stupid Tom. I have missed your temper the most." he commented, getting closer to his face. "What the fuck do you want from us?" Matt asked. Tord whipped his head to face him. "What do I want?" he repeated, "What do I want? I want to make you pay!" Tord shouted, his voice progessingly getting louder. "If anyone's going to pay. It's gonna be you." Matt said sternly. "You punched my face and almost killed us! Not to mention destroyed our home! Twice!" Tord laughed sinisterly. "Your face? Look at me! HALF OF MY BODY WAS BURNED OFF AND YOU ARE STILL CRYING ABOUT YOUR FACE!?" he shouted. Matt looked away. "Ohhh Mathew, I will do much, much worse." Tord paued when he realized Edd was silent the whole time. Funny. He always had the biggest mouth. "Of course, Edd," he started, "how is Ringo?" Edd sighed sadly. "S-She died.." he muttered quietly.
"I am sorry what did you say?"
"She died..."
Tord laughed. "Wonderful. I have Always hated that furball." he chuckled. Tom growled. "Whatever you want from us just get on with it already!" he exclaimed. Tord smiled. "Well since you asked oh so nicely." he remarked. He walked over and squished Tom's face with his hand. "You would be such a good pet." he cooed. Tom glared at him and grumbled. "You're having a fucking ball aren't you." he snarled. Tord smirked. "I am." he admit. He then let go and slapped Tom's face. "Now be a good boy." he demanded. Tom was right. He was having fun with this for sure, but now it was time for the real fun to begin. Tord turned to one of the soldiers. "Ta dem med til buret." he instructed. The soldier nodded. "Hva vil du at vi skal gjøre med dem?" another one of the soldiers asked. Tord smiled sinisterly once more.

"Bryte dem."

The soldiers poked the three with their guns and forced them to walk out of the office. They were taken down to a place where the prisoners were kept. All in terrible shape and horrifying conditions. It was like watching a freak show of malnourished skeletons cry, moan, and groan in pain. Matt hung his head. He just couldn't bare to watch. Edd looked around in horror as one of the guards dangled a piece of food in front of some starving children. "That bastard.." he whispered to himself. Tom gasped when he noticed the woman and her daughter from earlier that day. He then quickly turned away with guilt. There was shouting coming from the other end of the hall. It was a man and a soldier. "I'M NOT GOING! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" The man shouted. "SHUT UP AND WALK!" The soldier shouted back. "MY DAUGHTER! LEAVE HER ALONE!" the man yelled again. Then, there was a gunshot. Followed by silence and the murmurs of other prisoners. By that time, Edd, Matt, and Tom were in their one shared cell. Edd leaned on the bars of the cell, looking out to see what happened. Matt walked around with his arms folded. He mumbled and talked to himself, ranting about how he'd hurt Tord or whatever. Tom sat silently in the corner of the room. He couldn't stop thinking about the woman and her child. He sighed. "Edd. What're doing?" he asked, trying to think about anything else. "Watching." Edd answered. Tom hummed.

Two weeks later and the trio were still in the cage. Daily, soldiers would come in and beat them, tease them with food and water, and beat Tom the most, forcing him into his monster form. Others would watch and shudder, knowing that they'd be next. Tom was in the corner crying. Memories from his past were flooding back in. He sobbed into his hands as Edd and Matt comforted him, making him feel just a little bit better. "Pas encore.. Je-je n'aime pas ça ici.. Edd je ne peux pas.." he sobbed. Edd hugged him. "I didn't understand any of that." he said. Tom nodded. "I know." he responded. A solder walked over and banged on the bars of the cell, startling them. Tom backed up further in the corner and started whimpering. "You're okay Tom. You're okay." Edd mumbled. Matt walked over to comfort Tom. The soldier opened the door and grabbed Tom's arm forcefully. Pushing Edd and Matt out of the way. Tom yelped. Edd and Matt held onto him. "Stop! Let him go!" Edd shouted. Matt strained. Tom, not knowing what else to do, cried and hung onto Edd. Horns and claws started showing as did his fangs. "Let me go! LET ME GO!" he shouted. The soldier pointed his gun to Tom's head. "LET GO OR I'LL SHOOT!" He shouted. Matt let go while Edd looked into Tom's “eyes.” Tom nodded reassuringly. "Please.." he mouthed. Edd sighed and let go. Tom was pulled by the guard. He poked Tom with his gun whenever Tom would look back at Edd and Matt.
Tom was taken back to the same office Tord was in the two weeks before. Tord turned around in his chair once again. "Hello pet." he greeted. Tom growled. "You don't get to call me that." he snarled. The soldier held his gun to Tom's head. Tord raised his hand and the soldier put his gun down. Tom sighed in relief. Tord walked up to Tom and studied his body. He hummed. "Feminin, men det vil gjøre.." he commented. Tom huffed. Tord made quiet notations to himself as he analyzed Tom carefully. He lifted Tom's head by his chin. "You will make a fine soldier." Tom scoffed. "What makes you think I'd join you?" he daringly remarked. Tord smiled deviously. "I don't know whether to call you a psychopath or Hitler." Tom sneered. Tord smirked. "How about boss?" he asked. He snapped his fingers. "Ta ham til skapet." he ordered. The soldier nodded and forced Tom out of the room. Tom shouted curses and shoved his middle finger into the air. "Bye." Tord said, waving and smiling sinisterly.
Paul walked into the office shortly after. "Sir, now that we have Tom, which one do you request we use next?" he asked. Tord thought about it for a second. "Matt." he answered.

"Let's save the worst for last."