【16】

Tord sighed and held his head. The effect of the pills he took earlier were starting to kick in. He rubbed his temple and groaned. He was checking the information of every person he had and had not captured. Grumbling, Tord lied his head on the desk. He sighed again. The door creaked and Tom walked inside. "Red Leader sir." he called. Tord slowly lifted his head. "Yes Thomas?" he answered. "I checked on Matt. He's being annoying as usual. Talking to himself and rocking back and fourth." Tord nodded. "Mm 'kay.." he groaned. There was an awkward silence and Tom sighed. He walked over to Tord and kissed his forehead. Tord smiled softly and sat up. "Don't say anything." Tom huffed. Tord chuckled. "Is that an order?" he asked. Tom smiled a little and cupped Tord's face. He slowly lifted Tord's eyepatch, revealing his blind eye. "Hmm." he hummed, "You're blind." Tord nodded. "Why do you ask?" he asked.
"I wanted to know."
"Hm."
Tom frowned. "Those pills. They hurt you." he stated. Tord sighed. "Yes Tamara. But, I need them." he said. Tom pulled away from Tord. "There was a subject complaining." he started, "I killed him.. D-Did I do a good job?" Tord nodded slowly. "Yes of course my pet." he answered. Tom smiled. "Thank you." he replied. Tord smiled. He pat his lap and Tom walked over. He sat on Tord's lap, facing him. Tord pulled him in closer, holding his waist. "You still have a lot to learn." he said, looking at Tom. Tom frowned. "You said I was ready." he huffed.
"Ready on your level."
"Then when am I ready? I wanna go do things! L-Like you! There are still so many places we can take. We can-We can rule the world. Like you said. I want to see war, feel pain, shed blood, I wanna see it all."
Tord sighed. Tom's headset circles turned blue and he looked away. He mumbled some words ro himself and turned to face Tord again, his “eyes” turning green. Tord chuckled a little bit. "You are always so ready to jump into things Tam." he said, "You must wait first. I am still trying to work on this. I am going to control more places, do not worry. And of course, you will be there with me." Tom smiled a bit. "Should I feel bad?" he asked. "Bad about what?" Tord asked.
"About killing the man."
"Of course kattunge. But you should pile up your guilt and use it to make you stronger."
"H-How do I do that?"
"You make small boxes. Files, drawers, whatever you want. Then, you store your memories into those boxes and when you need them, you can open them again or save them for later."
"Oh."
Tord smiled softly and Tom placed his hands on Tord's shoulders. "Is your head okay now? Did you make small boxes for the pills?" he asked. Tord sighed. "Yes, my head is better now." he responded, "No, I did not make small boxes for pills." He then exhaled. Tom nodded and looked into his eyes. Including the blind one. He leaned forward and kissed Tord. Pulling away, Tom stood up. "I'm gonna check on the captives." he said. He turned to Tord and smiled softly before heading out the door.

Tord sighed and looked at the pill bottle on his desk. He opened one of his drawers and took out a picture of him and Tom. One of those small Polaroid ones. Tom had his arms wrapped around Tord's neck, kissing his cheek from his side. Tord was laughing and held Tom. On the bottom, was Tom's handwriting. It read, “I will always love you” with a little heart and a smile. Tord flipped the picture over and read the date. “April 17, 2012.” He set the picture down on his desk and sighed again. Tears streaming down his face. He was disappointed with what he had done. He almost regret his decision. "Oh Thomas.." he cried, sniffling,

"What have I done to you..?"