【16 - A】

Tori sighed and held her head. The effect of the pills she took earlier were starting to kick in. She rubbed her temple and groaned. She was checking the information of every person she had and had not captured. Grumbling, Tori lied her head on the desk. She sighed again. The door creaked and Tamara walked inside. "Red Leader ma'am." she called. Tori slowly lifted her head. "Yes Tamara?" she answered. "I checked on Matilda. She's being annoying as usual. Talking to herself and rocking back and fourth." Tori nodded. "Mm 'kay.." she groaned. There was an awkward silence and Tamara sighed. She walked over to Tori and kissed her forehead. Tori smiled softly and sat up. "Don't say anything." Tamara huffed. Tori chuckled. "Is that an order?" she asked. Tamara smiled a little and cupped Tori's face. She slowly lifted Tori's eyepatch, revealing her blind eye. "Hmm." she hummed, "You're blind." Tori nodded. "Why do you ask?" she asked.
"I wanted to know."
"Hm."
Tamara frowned. "Those pills. They hurt you." she stated. Tori sighed. "Yes Thomas. But, I need them." she said. Tamara pulled away from Tori. "There was a subject complaining." she started, "I killed him.. D-Did I do a good job?" Tori nodded slowly. "Yes of course my pet." she answered. Tamara smiled. "Thank you." she replied. Tori smiled. She pat her lap and Tamara walked over. She sat on Tori's lap, facing her. Tori pulled her in closer, holding her waist. "You still have a lot to learn." she said, looking at Tamara. Tamara frowned. "You said I was ready." she huffed.
"Ready on your level."
"Then when am I ready? I wanna go do things! L-Like you! There are still so many places we can take. We can-We can rule the world. Like you said. I want to see war, feel pain, shed blood, I wanna see it all."
Tori sighed. Tamara's headset circles turned blue and she looked away. She mumbled some words to herself and turned to face Tori again, her "eyes" turning green. Tori chuckled a little bit. "You are always so ready to jump into things Tom." she said, "You must wait first. I am still trying to work on this. I am going to control more places, do not worry. And of course, you will be there with me." Tamara smiled a bit. "Should I feel bad?" she asked. "Bad about what?" Tori asked.
"About killing the man."
"Of course kattunge. But you should pile up your guilt and use it to make you stronger."
"H-How do I do that?"
"You make small boxes. Files, drawers, whatever you want. Then, you store your memories into those boxes and when you need them, you can open them again or save them for later."
"Oh."
Tori smiled softly and Tamara placed her hands on Tori's shoulders. "Is your head okay now? Did you make small boxes for the pills?" she asked. Tori sighed. "Yes, my head is better now." she responded, "No, I did not make small boxes for pills." She then exhaled. Tamara nodded and looked into her eyes. Including the blind one. She leaned forward and kissed Tori. Pulling away, Tamara stood up. "I'm gonna check on the captives." she said. She turned to Tori and smiled softly before heading out the door.

Tori sighed and looked at the pill bottle on her desk. She opened one of her drawers and took out a picture of her and Tamara. One of those small Polaroid ones. Tamara was riding on top of Tori's back. She held some cotton candy in her right hand. She and Tori seemed to both be laughing. They were at a carnival. Tori remembered that. Rigt after taking that photo, she won Tamara a stuffed panda. On the bottom, was Tamara's handwriting. It read, "I will always love you" with a little heart and a smile. Tori flipped the picture over and read the date. "May 19, 2012." She set the picture down on her desk and sighed again. Tears streaming down her face. She was disappointed with what she had done. She almost regret her decision. "Oh Tamara.." she cried, sniffling,

"What have I done to you..?"