【9】

Edd was now handcuffed to the bars of his cell. He looked at the cell in front of him. He had a black eye, a bloody nose, more bruises, and more cuts. He wiped his nose. "Fucking soldiers.." He mumbled, sniffling. "Edd? What happened?" Edd looked up to see Liam. "Oh howdy." he greeted sadly. "Tom tried to help me escape. As you can see, it sucked." Liam sighed. "Don't worry Edd. I'll get you outta there." he promised. "How?" Edd asked.
"I don't know."

Tom sat in the chair. Tord glared at him. "I bet you want to unsee that." he said. Tom nodded slowly. Tord smiled sinisterly. He spoke into his walkie-talkie, saying, "Få forskerne og bringe dem hit. Ta bort ham og synet." He then put the walkie down and looked at Tom. "Do not worry pet." he said, "You will get a treat soon.." He walked over to Tom and lifted his head with his chin. Tom, not wanting anyone else to get hurt, let him do what he wanted. Small tears formed in the corners of his “eyes.” Tord frowned. "I hate seeing you cry. How about we fix that hmm?" He asked. Tom looked at him in confusion. Tord looked toward his door and some soldiers and doctors came in. They took Tom away and Tord smiled. He held up his hand and called for one of the doctors. "Ta øynene ut. erstatt dem med de nye virtuelle øynene vi har testet." he instructed. The doctor looked at him like he was crazy. He opened his mouth to speak when Tord glared at him. He closed his mouth and nodded, responding with, "Yes sir Red Leader sir." He then walked out of the room.
Matt sighed in defeat. He looked around his cell and held his arm. "What happened..?" he asked. Standing up, he felt a sharp pain in his back. "Shit! Ow.." he exclaimed in agony. He panted. What did happen anyway? It felt like someone just placed a boulder on his back. A scientist came in and turned to face Matt, filled with a sudden interest. "You!" Matt called, looking toward the scientist, "What did you do to me?!" The scientist chuckled. "Me?" he asked, "Oh I didn't do anything. It was your friend. He came in and ordered us to shock you." Matt shook his head. He got chocked? When? How? He swallowed. "He'd never do that!" he exclaimed in defense. To be honest, he didn't know whether he could trust hid thoughts, or the man. The scientist went on, "Oh but he did. Did you not hear what happened to him?" he asked. Matt shook his head. He wanted to know. He wanted to know badly.
"W-What is it?"
"He is working for the Red Leader now. He said he never really liked you guys anyway."
"No..th-that's a lie.. You're lying.."
The scientist shook his head and shrugged. "If Red Leader comes in with your “friend,” do not blame me." he said. Matt sighed. He chose not to believe it. I mean, what kind of person just answers right away anyway? There had to be something going on. "No.." he mumbled to himself, "H-He wouldn't...would he?"

Tom groaned and sucked in some air. He sighed heavily and tried to look around. It was all black. He didn't see anything-he couldn't see anything. He whipped his head around frantically and started to panic. Was he back in the closet? Where is everyone? Was he alone again? "H-Hello?" Tom called out. He slowly started to freak out. "What's going on? What the hell is going on?!" he thought. "Hello again Thomas. Or should I say, Tamara." Tom growled. That bastard. He knew exactly what he was doing didn't he? "Don't you ever call me that!" Tom exclaimed, looking around. Tord chuckled. "Your fake member has been cut off Thomas. It is only logical to call you by your real name." he said. Tom huffed. "Don't you fucking dare.." he snarled, gritting his teeth. He was getting mad but yet, he wasn't turning.
"Also, I predict you cannot see right now. Correct?"
"Wha-How'd you know?"
"The project worked perfectly then. Well, the first half."
"Project?!"
"Yes Tam, a project you did not sign up for."
"Don't fucking call me that!"
"You see Tamara, we have been experimenting with virtual sight."
"I said stop calling me that! It's Tom. It's always been."
"Not since you changed your sex."
"..."
"Ah yes, highschool really was an experience, was it not?"
"W-What does that have to do with anything here?"
"I am changing your sight forever Tamara. That is what."
"How?"
"Just like how you surgically changed your sex, I am giving you new eyes. Virtual ones to be exact. You can say I was, inspired by your change and the changes I gave you. In conclusion, I am making you my ideal pet assistant."
"...Why me?"
Tord paused for a second. He sighed and smiled again. Tom, still wondering where Tord was, tried to face him, using the direction his voice was coming from. "So why me?" he repeated. "Well, I never thought you would ask that question but it is time you learn the truth." Tord sighed, "You remember the day you struck at me with that stupid little harpoon gun?" "Y-Yes.." Tom stuttered.
"When you decided to be a little brat, I decided to take that awful experience and turn it into something else. Something great. As soon as my soldiers picked me up, I started to plan this. All of this. See, I already know what I am going to do with you, with Matt, and with Edd."
"You're lying!"
"Do you not see Tamara?! You created this! The only reason you are here, is because you fired that fucking harpoon!"
"You were about to kill us all!"
"I will fucking kill you, right here, right now if you do not shut the fuck up."
Tom went silent and Tord sighed. He exhaled and set his hands on a table. Tom always knew he had an anger problem. It usually wasn't as severe as it sounded now. "A-Anyway," Tord stuttered, which was pretty unusual, considering his record for not stuttering as much as others. "I think it is time we get you a new pair of eyes." he finished. Tom nodded slowly. "I did this?" he thought to himself. "Probably just another one of his lies." Tom felt a pair of hands on his shoulders, he was then dragged off the bed he was sitting on, and walked with Tord. "W-Where are you taking me?" Tom asked. "To your new eyes my pet." Tord answered.
Edd sighed and looked around. "You have an idea yet?" he asked. Liam shook his head. "Nah man." he answered. Edd huffed. He needed something to do. "You shouldn't be here wasting your time then." he sighed. Liam sat up. "What do you mean?" he asked. Edd blew a raspberry.
"Go. Save everyone, save yourself. I'm not gonna go. I wasn't even gonna go anyway. I still need to find a way to get Matt and Tom."
"What?! But Ed-"
"Just go."
Liam sighed and turned away sadly. He looked back at Edd. "I'm not gonna leave you." he said. "Wow. That was the quickest decision." Edd commented. Liam chuckled. "Don't worry buddy, I'll get ya out somehow." Edd looked around his cell. His arm hurt from being there for so long. He rolled his eyes at the feeling. "Do you have anything I can pick the lock with?" Edd asked. Liam looked around his cell. "Um..no." he answered, "But I have an idea." Edd smiled.
"I'm gonna bring another note in tomorrow."
"Mkay."
"Just hang in there for a while."
Edd smiled. Liam nodded and smiled, then made a thumbs up. He turned around and uncovered the man-made hole. He slowly crawled in and covered it back up. Edd watched as he left. Sighing, he shook his head.

"He better know what he's doing."