guest.

the faint sound of the small fan echoed through the room as sunlight flittered, casting blurry shadows against the cream coloured walls. a small lump tossed and turned in the too-big bed, the rustling sound of bedsheets eventually breaking the quietness of the morning.

jungkook yawned, fingers reaching up to scratch his belly. his excitement rose when he realised what today was. he turned on his side to greet taehyung when he realised he wasn't there.

'hm?' where was taehyung?

coming to his senses, he groggily sat up, floppy bunny ears twitching as he heard a familiar voice outside.

//

"oh yoongi, stop worrying. we'll be fine!"

yoongi looked cautiously at the other male, hugging himself tightly and peering over taehyung's shoulder. his cat hybrid, jimin has already started to make himself at home.

"just make sure to give him his blanket if he starts to feel sleepy, it helps him. taehyung rolled his eyes. "yes yoongi, you've told me about just a billion times."

"OH! and make sure he gets-" taehyung covers yoongi's mouth. the latter's eyes bulges as he struggles, the taller man tugging him towards the door.

"taehyung! what are you-" yoongi protested, his feeble attempts at releasing his wrist from taehyung's grasp failing miserably. "you're gonna be late for your business meeting if you don't leave right now!" taehyung replied, yoongi was taking way too long to leave. he crosses his arms. "which totally defeats the purpose of me looking after jimin."

a frown crosses yoongi's face as he sighs for the umpteenth time. "fine, i'll go." he shoves his leather briefcase to his side as he looks at jimin for the last time, a gummy smile plastered on his face.

"bye sunshine!" i'll be back to pick you up at 8!" jimin looks up with an eye-blinding smile. "mkay! bye hyung!" his tiny hand raised as he waves goodbye. yoongi's eyes never seem to leave his boyfriend.

until taehyung shuts the door in his face.

"god, he's so dramatic. he's only gonna be gone for a bit." taehyung rolls his eyes as he heads towards the living room.

"we're gonna have so much fun jiminie!" beamed taehyung.