promises.

a few hours later, it was time for jimin's nap time. it wasn't really necessary, but according to yoongi, jimin must have some beauty sleep otherwise he would be grouchy nearing the end of the day.

taehyung set up a couple of pillows and unfolded the spare blanket they had, the the pattern of small ducklings reminding him slightly of jimin.

"tae." taehyung spun around to face a bright-eyed jungkook. "can you play video games with me?" they had just bought the new game jungkook begged taehyung to buy a few weeks ago, and taehyung promised to play it with him.

the memory triggered a small feeling that taehyung was forgetting something. what was he forgetting?

"tae!" taehyung snapped back to his senses, shrugging off the strange feeling. "sorry koo, i gotta nap with jimin for now."

jungkook whined. "why can't he nap on his own?" taehyung shook his head as he walked and rested his hands on the other's hips. "jimin has a hard time falling asleep but he sleeps quicker if someone's cuddling him." he explains.

"what!" jungkook is horrified, there's no way jimin's laying a hand on his man.

"no! you can only cuddle me." jungkook attacks taehyung with a bear hug. taehyung laughs fondly at his boyfriend's cute reaction, poking playfully at jungkook's side.

"baby it's only for a little while, besides you know i only give you the best cuddles." jungkook whines but loosens his grip on his boyfriend. "fine, but promise me you'll play with me later and give me extra cuddles tonight." his words muffled as his face pressed into taehyung's chest.

taehyung laughs at his adorable, demanding boyfriend and pecks him on the lips softly. "ok sure, get everything ready before i come. and since when do i not give you extra cuddles?"

//

halfway into jimin and taehyung's nap session, jungkook finishes setting up the game system (or rather he has been checking it a million times because taehyung is taking way too long) so he decides to sneak in and see how the other two are doing. okay, maybe to see how taehyung is doing.

he tiptoes down the hallway and peeks into the room through the slit in the doorway. a feeling of jealousy rumbles inside jungkook as he sees taehyung's hand resting on the small of jimin's back, and jimin's leg splayed across taehyung's.

"tae! can we play now?" jungkook whisper-screams. taehyung only replies with a cut off snore.

closing the door gently, he drags himself to the living room and sits down feeling more miserable than ever. even the video game playing on the screen can't make him feel any better.

"he promised he'd play with me..."