024 | JACOB BLACK

━━ IMAGINE

━━ IMAGINE . . .
part i

Even as kids, playing together and making mud pies, Jacob knew he loved you. And that feeling stayed with him for many years, all through middle school to high school.

But, one day, you disappear. There's no note, no missing belongings to indicate you'd run away - nothing. You were just gone.

Jake was heartbroken, and he became withdrawn and cold. He couldn't understand what happened to you, and the thought plagued his mind for months, even after he shifted into a wolf for the first time and joined Sam's pack.

One day, during a patrol through the woods, Jacob felt the prickly sensation of being watched. When he turned around, there you were, standing in the shadows of the trees, across the clearing.

You looked ... different. Not in your hair style or the way you dressed, but something about you seemed ... off. Like the usual warmth and friendliness in your face was gone.

And then, a slash of sunlight cut through the clouds and shone briefly over your face. Your skin shimmered and your eyes were the colour of blood.

Jacob's heart stopped. You were one of them; a bloodsucking monster. A vampire.

And then, just as he opened his mouth to speak, you were gone.

When he tried to tell Bella about it, she didn't want to believe it was true. You'd been gone for so long, and now to hear you were a newborn just seemed too surreal.

❝ It was her, Bella. I saw Y/N, I know I did. And I'm gonna find her and bring her back home. ❞