032 | RILEY BIERS

━━ IMAGINE

━━ IMAGINE . . .

After what feels like years of writhing in pain, you woke, but everything was different. Your vision was sharper and you could actually see dust particles floating in the air as clear as day. And there was a burning in your throat unlike anything you'd ever felt before.

Riley was there by your side when you opened your eyes, his eyes filled with remorse and hatred for what he did to you. He explained he never meant to hurt you, he just couldn't control himself. He didn't realise what he was doing until after he'd already done it, and by then it was too late. All he could do from there was take you back to the woman who created him, Victoria, who begrudgingly agreed to let you live and to take you both under her wing.

But, you still don't understand what this all means until he spoke the following words that would have made your teenage self giddy with glee.

Riley, I'm so ... so thirsty.

I know, baby, I know. I'm so sorry.

What did you do to me?

I .. I turned you into a vampire. I never meant to hurt you, Y/N, I just - I lost control and I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have even been there in the first place, Victoria warned me not to go, but I had to see you. And then I did, and you just smelled so good ...

I'm sorry, Y/N, but I promise you we will get through this together. I swear it. ❞