Like Magic?!

*Y/N POV AGAIN*

I woke up, for real this time, I think...

But the pounding of my head was still prominent.

I heard some kind of whispering as I uncovered my head from the animal skin blankets. Slowly and quietly my eyes adjusted to the dim light illuminating the scene from beside me. It was Gen, and he looked bruised, scratched, beaten-up, like he had been through a blender with dull blades. That wasn't even the most surprising part! Senku was leaning in close, hovering over the abused mentalist, in a weird sexual type of way!?!?

My eyes stared widely at the two in this situation, I was shocked, but the first thing that came out of my mouth at that moment was:

"HA, GAAAAAAAAAY!"

Dark blue and bright red stares, equal shock, snapped towards me immediately...

Silence filled the science shed.

I mentally slapped myself, 'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!? THATS THE FIRST THING OUT OF MY DAMN MOUTH, WHEN I FINALLY WAKE UP FROM A COMA!?'

Senku crawled over to me with a look of relief, but also worry, as he moved his hands to my head. A flashback of my dream made itself known, I blushed at the thought, as the cooling gentle touch of his hand pressed of my forehead. My headache faded after a while, a small smile appeared on my face with relief.

"I'm glad you finally decided to make an appearance, Y/N." Gen weakly managed to utter. "We were all getting worried that you- wouldn't... wake up." He coughed harshly.

"But not as worried as Senku-Chan- over here~" he added with a raspy, teasing, chapped grin.

Senku snapped around to glare at the cheeky man below.

"Shut up you phony... I-We were all worried- for both of you." I could hear the hushed, threatening tone from the Onion Head of the first part. My heart swelled at this reality, leaning my head into the plush pillow, looking up at the ceiling

So that was Gen's answer.