Floating Onions?!

After some long hard effort, you finally had: shelter, drinkable water, clothing, food, and weapons! Hard work and some trial and error, you had achieved everything you set to do for survival! Now time to level up!

"It has been almost a year since I broke free..."

'AH HA!!! Time to go back to the scene of the crime!'

You walked to the spot you woke up at only to realize something...

'Onions? But they are really tall...?'

You crouched down on all fours hiding behind some bushes, inching closer to the floating vegetable.

'Shit! Not veggies, but who the fuck is this?' you steadied your breathing as you saw onion haired guy.

You studied his movements and tried to figure out what he was doing.

'Such an odd specimen, but i need to stay hidden for now. I do not know what this person, if he is a person, is up too!'

~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

This guy is hella smart! He did almost exactly as you when you first broke free!?

He attracted some monkeys and even they were freaking out!

'They must have never even seen humans before so, we look like... naked monkeys to them...?'

As intriguing as this guy was, you needed more information however. So, all you could do was watch him from afar for several hours out of your own time.

'Wait and watch, is he a friend...or foe?'