Coming Together

"My name is Senku..."
"Hmmm...Sen-ku..." you liked the sound of his name, now that you finally knew it.
You climbed off of him and looked at the ground for a bit.
"Senku means Pioneer in English...so does that mean your gunna be the first one to try and bring back our civilization in this new Stone world? Or do you want to conquer and live in a primitive world for another few million years?" You asked looking at him.
"Hehe.... what kind of question is that? Of course I'll bring back civilization, no matter how long it may take!"
He was excited and more hyper than before. His Ruby eyes sparkled more than the stars above you.
"Good, that's what I hoped your answer would be." You looked up to the sky, you had to admit that this information relieved you.
"So, your a great scientist right?"
"Yes, but how do you know?" He asked curiously, now starring at you.
"I've been observing you ever since you first broke free from petrification. The way you began your survival, it was almost the same as when I broke free. I mean I'm not much, but I know quite a bit. The way you experimented and solved problems was what a Master Scientist would do."
Senku blushed a bit when you called him a "Master Scientist."
You paused and looked down with a sad expression.
"How long have you been awake?"
"One year and seven months."
"And you were alone the whole time?"
"Unfortunately. Your the only other unpetrified human that I have came across. I've been alone for that long. So, I had to experiment on you first, to see what kind of person you are. That's one of the reasons why when you found me I ran away, I was not ready to meet you then." You looked at him with a small smile.
"I think now... our world has one hell of a chance of getting back to where we were thousands of years ago! That is if you want to become partners and try to figure this out together...Senku?"
"Yeah, I think this is a great start to a beautiful partnership." He gave a genuine smile back as you both begun this master plan to bring back civilization from the stone age!