Butterflies?!

Butterfly effect- A very small change in initial conditions had created a significantly different outcome.

Butterflies were in your stomach, shiver went up your spine like electricity, sending your brain into fireworks.

Now you knew...

This Lab Rat, had your heart.

You loved him!
That's why you saved him. Seeing him die would have been indescribably unbearable!

This kiss helped you see that.

It was harder than expected to get him to fall for you, but you liked a good challenge though.

That's why it had to be him...

He smirked into the kiss and looked down with a uncommonly smug expression.

You moved away, parting you from him and that amazing kiss... you cannot show weakness, not now!

Senku chuckled wiping his mouth off with his sleeve. You frowned and were angry at his action.
" D-do y-you just expect me to give in?" Senku was red, but tried to act composed.
"Well, you are blushing and stuttering... so that means the kisses did cause something." This time you smirked.
You spun around,"It seems I need to amp up my methods and sample sizes. Now that we've shared our first kiss together... anything is game in my science of love, right Senku?~"

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

*REG POV*
"COME ON SENKU TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!"  Y/N yelled holding and yanking onto the males shirt thing.
"GET OFF ME YOU WILD WOMAN, STOP TRYING TO TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES!!! IF I KNEW YOU WERE GUNNA TRY THIS I WOULDA LET YOU DIE!" Senku threatened, wrestling to get free from the females python like grip.

"Ummm Taiju? I think Y/N is trying to rape Senku..." Yuzuriha looked over to the big oaf with concern.
Taiju was rolling around laughing his ass off!
Finally, Y/N had gotten the clothing off of Senku. He was chasing her to get the item back, but to no luck. She had climbed a tree and was holding the clothing in her mouth like a big cat would do with its prey! She had a smug expression as she glanced down at the helpless half naked man.

"GET BACK DOWN HERE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Senku was waving one fist in the air and the other trying to cover himself.

Y/N started to shake the clothing wildly still in her mouth, like a dog with a squeaky toy. Then she begun to tear it!?!?!

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?" Senku was jumping mad as some of the torn fabric fell around him.
"We have to make it look like you and myself died. I died because of Tsukasa and you..." The girl paused and hopped down from the branch,"Mauled by lions!" She exclaimed putting up a thumbs up with a joyful light. Everyone else sweat dropped at the girl's plan, so that's why she wanted the clothes...

"Hey that's actually kinda clever! If Tsukasa thinks both of you are dead, then you could make a rebel army to defeat him." Yuzuriha added observing the shredded clothing.

Y/N flicked her hair away and crossed her arms with pride. "Hehe see Yuzuriha knew what I was going for!"

She didn't until now.

"In that case... Yuzuriha, Taiju, I have a mission for the both of you, for the sake of The Kingdom of Science!" Senku begun.