Sneak and Stench!

Above is the sneaky outfit you wear or you can change it this was just what I was thinking :3

You NEEDED a closer look at this onion haired guy!

'Cover of night, and to test my new disguise!' You where excited, your heart raced at the thought.

"Hehehehe this will be interesting I'll pack a few essentials..."

After you got dressed and packed lightly, you begun your plan!

~~Time Skip To A Sleeping Senku~~

'DOES THIS GUY EVER GO TO SLEEP!? THAT TOOK FOREVER!!!' You screamed mentally as you carefully climbed into his treehouse.

'Impressive... not as good as mine...yet..' you scanned the little room, tiptoeing carefully to not to set off any traps if he set any.

In the moon light, he looked peaceful and kind of handsome...

You sniffed him as you hovered over the sleeping onion head.

You pinched your nose in disgust!

'Ewww he smells nasty!' You tried not to gag or make any noises it was time to call this heist off!

Before you left, you had made some extra soap you packed, and placed it beside the boy.

'Next time I come back, you better fucking smell like roses!!!'

You escaped without a hitch, except for your poor nose!

You'd be smelling "THAT" for a week!!!

*SENKU'S POV*

I sit up from my make-shift bed in my treehouse.

'It's probably been a good few days without sleep, but now i feel ready to get back to wor-' I pause mid-thinking my hand was touching something hard, and it wasn't just the wooden floor!?

It was smooth and someone carved "Soap" in the front of the block.

I stare at the soap for a while drowning in deep thoughts.

'Who put this here? Where are they now? How did they know how to make this? Why did they leave this here?'

I smelled myself after thinking the last question.

'I guess I could use a good bath... wait is that what they left this for!? BECAUSE I SMELL BAD!!!'

"This is getting ten billion percent more exciting now!"