Tell Me What You Really Really Want?!

*You're POV*

"Hehehe he took the bait we'll be reeling'em in before you know it." Senku smirked, as you and him both looked down at a sleeping Ginro.
Senku had made a Golden spear for Kinro, soon the kingdom of science will get a population boom!

You looked at Senku, the same scary vibe plastered on your faces, as you said in unison,
"We will tempt them with science!"

Kohaku was concerned.

Chrome was on board though!

It just might take some time...

But with the help and stealth of Suika, she found out the sweet spot that could turn the tables quickly!

~time skip~

'How in the hell did I get roped into being a waitress!?' You were steaming, but putting on a smile as you handed out the fox tail millet ramen.

'For the sake of the Kingdom...' you sighed and walked back over to Senku to get another bowl. To be honest, Senku really was the whole package, you didn't know he could cook so well. It might have not been like regular ramen, but everyone was enjoying every bite! You chuckled at him, Senku looked at you with confusion.

"Huh? Who are ya laughing at, Wild Woman?"

"Oh, just- no one!" Senku placed the bowl on the wood tray you had. And you walked away, your head wondering the clouds.

'A boyfriend who is not only smart, and handsome, but can also cook for me!'
You were daydreaming and someone tapped you on the shoulder.

"May I have a bowl?"

"O-oh yes of course here you go."

You handed the bowl to the man, and he ate it with grace...

Dropping the tray and turning your head to the side with a frown at the man.

He was not one of the villagers...

"It would be better with some Cola."

After he said that, You immediately grabbed the sharpest object near you and pounced on top of the stranger! Growling deep in your throat! This purple, half n half haired, sneaky little-

"And who are you, exactly?"

The man grinned as he wiggled underneath you a bit.

"Heh, well... I didn't expect a cute little thing like you to be this eagerly feisty."

You pressed the weapon closer to his neck.
"Watch your tongue, because this cute, little, feisty thing could..." you suddenly stabbed the ground beside the man's ear.

"Slip..."
His grey, blue eyes went wide as he looked at the weapon, then back at you.

You just smirked proudly for a second.

"Now, are you here to spy?" You asked another question, you noticed a drop of sweat on his brow.

"N-no, ever since I broke free of my stone prison, I've been wondering around by myself. I promise that's the plain  truth~!"

"Hehe, and yet I don't believe your promise~"

You felt his hands feel over your thigh, so naturally you were about to kill him, until someone wrapped you up in their arms! Pulling you off and away from the purple bastard!

"Awe man~ if I was going to die, I wanted to at least have some fun~ party pooper..."

You growled, showed your teeth, trying to wiggle out of the arms.
"LEMME AT'EM! LEMME AT'EM!" you shouted, struggling around madly.

"Now, now, now, Wild Woman..."

That voice... His voice was ringing in your ears. You stopped struggling immediately after you realized who was holding you-

"This trashy magician; Asagiri, Gen and everyone who ate ramen... has work to do!" Senku paused and set you down gently. You kept looking forward, because you were blushing a little. So, instead you avoided eye contact and crossed your arms, still pissed at Gen!

"Hehehe, I don't need you to hurt or... murder, him yet."