Flight!

After the failed field study of this onion guy, you decided to wait a couple more days before returning to his camp.

You sighed remembering that night, you begun to wear your mask during the day... just in case.

You were picking berries in your usual spot, the berries where amazing! Juicy and sweet, it was an excellent snack for this long, hot day!

You hummed as you picked not really paying much attention too your surroundings.

As you reached to grab another plump berry, a hand reached out and touched yours.

You froze and slowly looked up, still touching hands!

Your E/C orbs found themselves starring at a pair of ruby red ones. You stopped breathing, your heart raced, your eyes were the size of saucers, you were completely still, as if you were petrified again!

"Kukuku, I finally found you!" The male smirked as he tried to get closer to you.

As soon as he tried moving closer, you swiped your hand back and began to run.

"Wait! Why are you running away!? I just want to talk!" He yelled and begun to sprint as fast as he could after you.

You did not answer, you just ran! Luckily for you the onion guy had much less stamina than you thought, so you outran him by a few yards.

You snuck up in the trees and found a collapsed and tired onion head.

'That was too close! How did he find me... was it my humming?' You starred down at the male as he huffed trying to catch his breath.

A small smile found itself on your face,'He smells like fresh lemons...'

Hehehe I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did :3 I feel like Senku would probably smell citrusy so lemons it was🍋