Hot Nights!

Living in a new place was strange. You missed your bed you made, you missed items you created that you couldn't save from the fire.
Most days you had barely enough time to do any of your own things! Making sure two humans survived was a hassle! But when you did get some time you started to recreate your items lost to that damn fire!

You stood proudly wiping the sweat from your brow as you admired your work.
"That took longer than last time, but I did it! I created my bed again! Now it's time to get some sleep." You stopped as you face palmed.
'I'll see if Senku wants the other half, I'm sure he is tired of sleeping on the ground.'
You skipped all the way to where Senku was.
"Someone's in a good mood." He stated.
"Yes, come see what I made you!" You said, as you motioned for him to fallow.
"I'll see it when I'm finished.." he started, but before he uttered another word, you grabbed him by his arm and drug him all the way to the treehouse.
"See, now we can both be comfortable." You stood proudly as you presented your project.
"How did you make this?" Senku was curious.
"Well... Cotton, animal skin, sewing items... and lots of hard work and time." You explained, Senku was impressed, especially with the amount of skill, knowledge, and time you did the bed in.
"If you want to sleep on the hard floor that is your choice, but I figured since I made this bed big enough we could share. Only if you want too, Senku."
"Well, since you already drug me here and it does seem large enough... It would be nice to sleep on something soft." He crawled into the bed his back facing you.
You crawled in next to him, this was the first time you ever slept with someone of the opposite sex, but Senku was different. You knew he wouldn't try anything, a man of science like him... all he had going on in that brain of his was strictly science!
You were just glad to have the company for a dark night like tonight, it made you feel comfortable.

~~~Some Hours Later~~~~

*Senku's POV*
I started to wake up I felt like I was being squeezed to death by a python!
As my eyes opened fully I noticed someone on me?! It was Y/N, and she was completely naked!?
I was freaking out, why was she naked, why was she trying to squeeze the life out of me, and how did we end up like this?!
I calmed myself, I recall Y/N going to bed fully clothed, so maybe she took them off while she was asleep?
I poked her a few times on the shoulder, she felt so soft...
She stirred around and woke up, sleepily looking right at me.
"Hey, what happened to your clothes?" I asked, she seemed unfazed by her nudness.
"Oh... I took them off, it was hot, so I just stripped. I normally do when it's too hot at night. It's not like anybody really cares if your naked or not right? Do you care?" She answered still sleepy.
"Ummm... well no, but could you maybe let go of me, your squeezing me too tight." She looked down.
"Oh, sorry. You smell really good though, I'll put a pillow between us so I'll hug the pillow instead of you next time." With that she rolled over to her side and placed a pillow between us.

'I smell nice... so she's attracted too me?' I rolled my eyes at that thought.
'She's a wild one that's for sure. I'll need to question her about that in the morning...'
And I fell back into a deep sleep.