Lab Rat

"It was a long time ago... I finally remembered from your hair. But I needed more time, you still are a bit of an ass though." You explained with a neutral expression as you continued your Uno game with Senku.
"Ha! I should probably thank you..." you laughed out loud.
"Why?" He asked as he glanced quickly at you.
"The only reason I'm still alive and know so much, was because of you... partner."
"Well.." he gulped a bit as he looked at you. "I still cannot recall ever meeting you, but I am glad I have now. It's funny, I thought I was the only other genius in our school... but I was... wrong..."
You sighed in relief at him admitting he was wrong.
However, you still were not finished with your experiment.
"I'm relieved to hear that Senku... That sorry apology does not excuse you though... I may be grateful to you, but i will certainly be damned if I lose to someone who totally shuts out any other human emotion! You can not marry science and you can certainly not make very many friends... or you would call them pawns?..."
This sudden threatening turn made Senku shift back a bit when you stood up.
"I hit the nail right on the head." You walked toward Senku and pressed your finger to his head. "I am an exception, I'm your equal, or rather I may be smarter than you!" You chuckled you enjoyed scaring him a bit, even though some of it was an act.
"Of course... I would never hurt a friend... the past is the past..." you blew in his face and stood back and jumped onto the log with a innocent face.
"Besides... it would be much more exciting to make you... fall... in love...with me.."
You gave him a wide grin and a blush.
"You're my ultimate experiment... My Lab Rat!"