Homies 4 Life

The picture kind of reminds me of Mao Mao and his shark mouth...

Look up "Mao Mao shark mouth" if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Warning: Swearing (Sorry if you get tired of these-)

-------------------------------------------------------

Whitty didn't want to talk to that loud guy with an Uzi. But Boyfriend said otherwise. And now poor Whitty was getting dragged by an extremely short midget. He was bent forward as Boyfriend was walking him to Pico's place.

"C'mon, you two will become friends in a single day! I can just feel it!" Boyfriend exclaimed. Whitty glared at him; his fuse was lit up and sizzling.

"Why are you forcing me to be with someone I don't wanna talk to?" he asked.

"Because it would do you some good to talk to people who are like you. You both have mental breakdowns because of your fears!" Whitty's eye twitched and he gritted his teeth.

"That's not a reason to make us friends! You're more stupider than I thought!" His rope was getting shorter and shorter. He squeezed his eyes shut and ripped his hand away from Boyfriend, holding his head. "I'M GOING TO EXPLODE...!"

"Oh please, stop being so dra—"

Boom.

Boyfriend was covered in charcoal as he got flung to the top of a streetlamp. He coughed violently, smoke coming out of his mouth. Oh . . . Whitty actually exploded. Silly Boyfriend, brain cells are for normally-sized people!

Whitty casually walked to the streetlamp with his smoking fuse; his clothes were spotless. "I warned you, pea brain."

Boyfriend looked down at him, something he immediately regretted. "B-BEEP! TOO HIGH, TOO HIGH!" He clung to the lamp like a scared kid at a ferris wheel.

"I'm as tall, no TALLER than this streetlamp, and you don't have a problem hopping onto my shoulders. Yet you're scared of being on top of a streetlamp...?"

"I trust you, I don't trust nonliving objects!" The 19-year-old midget was starting to tear up and whimper. Whitty felt bad for him, so he just grabbed him gently and placed him on his shoulders. Boyfriend held onto him, sighing. "Thanks man."

"Yeah no problem," Whitty mumbled.

* * *

Two months after meeting Pico, Whitty found himself with Pico sitting on his head.

"Jesus christ Pico, move your legs out of the way I can barely see!"

Pico snickered. "Ew, that's gross. I'm not taking a huge piss." Whitty meant to groan, but he laughed instead.

"Ehehe, you're funny . . . but still, move your legs."

"Fine." Pico moved his legs to each side of Whitty's head. At least Pico isn't heavy, otherwise Whitty's head would snap off. "We almost at that arcade?" Pico asked for the fifth time.

"Yeah, so stop being a pain."

"Stop being a bomb. That's what's painful." NOW Whitty groaned.

"Worst joke ever."

"Thanks!"

A few minutes later, they were about to enter the arcade when they heard a voice shout, "HAH, I KNEW YOU WERE GAY FOR WHITTY!" Whitty and Pico quickly looked at . . . Boyfriend? With a smug look on his squishy-squashy face?!

"SERIOUSLY BOYFRIEND?!" Pico yelled. "Just because I'm sitting like this on his head doesn't mean I'm gay for him!"

Whitty just felt embarrassed. "Yeah, what he said . . . . " Boyfriend laughed and bent over. To him was fun messing with those gay guys. Well, it's fun until Whitty blows up.

"Daw, you're both in denial!" Boyfriend said.

"HEY!" Pico swiftly pulled out his gun and shot a circle around the shorty, frightening him.

"BOP BEEEEE!"

"You forgot I can threaten you with my child."

"C-Child...?"

"Yeah, I treat it like one." Pico held his gun with both hands and kissed the top of it. "If anything were to happen to it, I would kill everyone here, and then myself." Boyfriend backed out of the bullet circle and gulped.

"Bep . . . sign up for therapy please."

"Nah I'm too lazy for that shit. Maybe someday."

Boyfriend shuddered and smirked. "Anyways, SEE YA LATER GAYBOYS!" He laughed again and ran away as fast as he could.

"WAIT GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SH—" Pico stopped talking when he felt Whitty's giant hands on his sides. Whitty picked up the ginger and placed him down in front of him.

"I know you wanna beat him up, I do too. But save it for 6:00 at the basketball court," Whitty suggested. He hesitantly reached his hand to Pico's fluffy hair and gave him a head pat. The bomb didn't know why he did that, or why he thought of doing that, but it was too late now.

Pico didn't mind for some reason. Instead, he grinned and scoffed. "Boyfriend's right about one thing—you really are gay for me!"

"OH SHUT UP!"