Pico's Totally Normal Friends

Art by NEONVORE ! They're making an AU :D

This one-shot was meant to be released on Pico Day, but I wouldn't have been able to finish it on that day. This is a mixture of fluff and...craziness.

Warnings: Swearing, nooses (no suicide in this though), ded body

Reminder that I don't mean to insult people with Nene's whole suicide thing! That's just her character.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Pico is it safe to say that I REALLY DON'T WANT TO MEET DARNELL AND NENE?" Boyfriend asked. He looked slightly uneasy as he walked with Pico. He's heard Pico talk about them a couple times, and those times made Boyfriend more concerned for his health than he already is.

Pico chuckled. "Relax, they'll be cool with you." Boyfriend nodded, regaining his "endless bravery." He's just built like that.

"Well where are we meeting them anyways?"

"At the park. We're almost there."

Boyfriend nodded.

There they were: Nene and Darnell. They were chatting until they heard Pico call them.

Darnell was the first to answer him: "Yo Pico! Long time no see!" He gave him a sharp grin as Pico and Boyfriend approached the two. Darnell gave Pico a quick and tight hug, followed by Nene doing the same.

Nene slowly moved her eyes to Boyfriend and looked at him intensely, but with a sly smirk. She suddenly got really close to him and randomly massaged his shoulders. Boyfriend didn't mind, even though it was kind of creepy.

"Is this the secret boyfriend you were hiding from us?" she asked Pico. He became flustered and blushed a little.

"Shut up, Nene! We're not even together anymore."

"Aww! I wanted to tease you two." She made a big pouty face for fun.

"U-Uh," Boyfriend chimed in, "can I just mention that my name is actually Boyfriend?" Darnell and Nene stared at him with shocked expressions.

"For real?" Darnell asked.

Boyfriend could feel his face heating up. "Yeah . . . you can call me Keith or Cam, it's whatever." Darnell patted his shoulder and grinned. He questioned to himself why a parent would name their child Boyfriend, but he went with it.

"You seem like a cool guy, Keith. What do you do for a living?" Darnell crossed his arms.

"I sing and rap!" Boyfriend said. "It's a pretty normal thing around here. I do fingerboarding in my free time. Not that you needed to know that."

"Sick."

Boyfriend's hat was lifted off by a knife of Nene's. She put it on her head while she tossed the knife to Pico.

"One day you're gonna slice my hand off if you keep tossin' your knives to me," Pico commented.

"Oh, I do that on purpose," Nene said with an innocent giggle. Pico's eye twitched from that statement. Boyfriend tried to reach for his hat, but Nene held it high in the air to tease him. "Awww what a cute shorty!"

"Look," Pico said as he took Boyfriend's hat from Nene and gave it back to him, "let's go do some evil shit so that Boyfriend can be . . . acquainted with you two." Darnell and Nene looked at each other with devious smirks. There was a lot that Boyfriend didn't know about them. Especially Nene, but it's best for him to not know all her disturbing secrets.