Pico x Bf | Make it Work

(Art not mine) The look on Roy's face-

This was also requested by RANDELLLL!

-------------------------------------------------------

Pico groaned as he collapsed on his bed. Mhm, him and Boyfriend were roommates. Now they were stuck with taking care of two energetic kids who can't stop talking about Espooky Month. For now, until they find their parents.

They were surprised the kids didn't forget to mention their names: Skid and Pump.

Boyfriend took the children outside to get some ice cream. Pico knew he did that to try and get rid of the stress from his head. The both of them didn't know anything about parenting. Did you expect them to be prepared? The kids just happened to knock on their door yesterday and after trying to find their parents, Pico and Boyfriend were only left with tending to them. Today would just be a chill day, tomorrow they would try to find the kids' parents again. 

"Funk . . . Google help me out here," Pico mumbled as he opened up Google from his phone. He looked up "how to parent." That helped him out in some way, he just hoped it was enough help. All of this sent him back to 5 years ago, when his dad told him how he found him:

"Hehe," Captain John (or Tankman) chuckled from the wooden chair. "I was barely prepared to deal with a wailing, bawling baby, but when I took a closer look at you . . . . " He smiled at Pico, who was sitting across from him with a curious look on his face. "I knew I would have a great time raising you. Of course I wasn't the best at raising you, since I taught you the word 'cock' when you were 8. But I have no regrets!"

"Well uh . . . I won't have to become a parent right?" Pico asked with a pout.

"Of course not! It's your choice, I'm not forcing you to have a kid." John crossed his legs and leaned back, still smiling. "But in case you do have one by accident, I say just do the best you can. Learn to love them. Hell I didn't want to have you, but soon enough I wished I could keep you forever!"

Pico laughed a little. "Alright, thanks for the advice, Dad." He looked around with cautious eyes. "And if I do become a dad, no one's gonna shoot me?"

"Absolutely not. I'll make sure that won't happen for the millionth time!"

Pico snickered at the memory. So far he still didn't wanna have kids. But maybe, just maybe he could teach himself to love spooky dancing and Spooky Month as a whole. Then those kids won't be such a pain.

Pico sat up on his bed and put his phone down. He stretched his back by arching it. "Not today evil conscience, not today." Yet he felt a growl leave his mouth once he heard the front door swing open. 

"PICOOOOOO! I'M BEING ATTACKED!" Boyfriend yelled as Skid and Pump were on his sides and head, babbling about Spooky Month. More specifically, they just kept saying Spooky Month over and over and over.

The ginger assumed that Boyfriend meant he was actually being attacked. Therefore he jumped off his bed and grabbed his Uzi from a side table and sprinted out of the room. He stopped to a halt at the end of the hallway, slowly realizing Boyfriend wasn't being attacked by enemies. Those noisy kids seemed to be giving him a rough time.

Pico sighed and ran a hand down his face. "You scared the he—heck outta me. When will you stop bein' so dramatic?"

"THEY'RE TOO MUCH FOR ME, PICO! I CAN'T DO IT!" Boyfriend was close to having a panic attack. Pico had no idea what Boyfriend had to go through just to get some ice cream with the kids. They even caused a building to collapse!