Outside world

WAIT!!!!! Before you read, in case any of you where curious. The last chapter was just an April fools joke, they didn't actually die and I'm not giving up on this fanfic. So now that that's cleared up, ON WITH THE SHOW!!! Also.... SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!!!!

Alex POV-

Today was the day! The day me and the others will be able to explore the outside world, I mean we have gotten out of the house but we never actually got the chance to explore really. So just like Clio said, we can go into the outside world, she also said she had some places she wants us to visit specifically but hey! It's still exploring!!

Everyone was getting ready into there usually day to day modern clothes, thankfully Clio went out and bought miss Washington some clothes as well. Before we stepped foot outside Clio grabbed are attention, "Ok everyone I know you are all very exited but first I just want to say to be careful, try not to stare to much and don't expect anything that people are handing out got it!" Once Clio said a couple more rules we were ready to go.

We took one step outside as Clio tells us that where going to be walking instead of using modern day transportation, we all didn't really have a problem with that since we where all quite used to walking long distances.

TIME SKIP

As we where walking something zoomed passed us very quickly, lots of us looked at each other wondering what that was. James chose to take initiative and tap Clio on the shoulder, asking what that was. "OH that was a car, its modern day transportation. Me and the other used one to go shopping" as more and more cars went past us me and the others kept looking in fascination on how quick they came and how quickly they left

Me and the others took all the walking time looking at the cars, of also come to the conclusion that they came all in different colours and sizes. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Clio started talking "ok guys, we've arrived in New York City!"

Oh my goodness...

New York was... insane, there where so many lights everywhere you turned. Packed with people walking and more cars then I saw on the walk, building in witch could touch the sky. Once Clio saw how much this was to take in she started to bring us somewhere calmer, somewhere called a... park?

After some more looking and walking we came across one of those parks called, Central Park ? And we sat down on the grass, well more on a blanket that Clio packed for us "So!... start asking me your question"

Philip took the lead on asking and asked about the buildings "there are these buildings all around us, and there so tall with so many windows! Why is that, what do they do?" Philip asked pointing to a couple of the buildings, "those are skyscrapers, there places where people go work although so of them are hotels but most of them are for work"

People work in those? I wonder how many things get done, with such speed since there are so many people. Jefferson was the next one to ask a question "tell me, is this the capital of are nation" Clio hummed a little before answering "No.. this is not the capital of America"

We where a little confused, "America is the name of the nation, in fact" Clio process to take out a big piece of paper from her bag and place it on the ground " this is a map of America in your time, and this is a map of America and other nations" Cli pulled out another map showing us the big difference in past America and new America. America had turned huge with a lot of land, it shocked a lot of us on how big the difference was.

"And about the capital... it may or may not be called.. Washington DC" all eyes went to Mr Washington as he stood there stunned "they named the capital after me?" I nodded as he his mouth kept hanging wide open.

The next question was from James asking about alliances with other countries, Clio the pointed above America where in are time would say Quebec, now saying Canada "Right above America lies the Country called canada, America and Canada actually have the best friendship between each other that people consider them like siblings. Canada is considered to be a very polite country, that will apologize even if it wasn't there fault."

KG3 looked at the map and asked "did they get there independence from Britain" he said looking a Clio "well yes they did but the British offered them there independence" Wait what??. As Clio explained how that happened it started to make more and more sense, man this canada place sounds great.

"Alright guys I brought some snacks for us before we explore some more, so eat up and we'll continue later!" She hands us a couple snacks, as we start eating.

I can't wait to see more!!!