A happy end

50 years later

Clio POV-

"Well that box is done now" I told myself stacking the boxes on top of each other, normally people would describe the process of moving exhausting or difficult but I've been moving around my hole life and this was all pretty normal for me. Now I've just got too do my bedroom.

Climbing up the stairs into a medium sized bedroom, I lived in a small neighborhood house in Tennessee now since I had too move so people at school wouldn't be suspicious of my body never really growing.

But now I look practically 18 no more school! Looking threw my room I decided too leave most of stuff behind with the house considering I won't be back for who knows how long, I just need to pack the important stuff. I looked threw my drawers shuffling threw them the stuff in there was pretty standard.

Books, pens, notebooks, calendar, but while looking I noticed a picture frame turned facing down. That's weird, I thought taking the frame and flipping it over.

When I did I was caught by surprise, it was around the time I lived in New York when I was physically 12 to 13 years old with people around me smiling, the hamilsquad. I had never forgotten about them, they are unforgettable. Maybe I'll see some of them when I go back up there today, that's a nice thought.

Putting the frame on top of my other stuff placing it gently inside the of my backpack. "Clio? Come on Clio I'm getting impatient!" The female yelled from downstairs. "Coming Aphrodite!" Me and Aphrodite chose too live together in the human world but this time in the same house as well.

"There you are! I was begging too think you were starting too have second thoughts about this" she said with a giggle. "Of course not I can't wait to go back to Olympic and you never know maybe I'll see someone familiar there," I said with a wink. Aphrodite eyes go wide as she comes too the realization, a smile of joy beaming on her face. "Okay okay let's cast the spell then!!"

She exclaimed jumping up and down with her hands out, I grabbed her hands with a chuckle creating a circle within are arms "right on three let's cast it together, one...two...three!!" I cried begging to cast the transportation spell with my friend.

"De via ad aliam, de mundo ad mundum, da nobis viam, ut eamus domum" we chanted in sync with are eyes closed, when we opened them again we weren't in a common living room anymore but in my father's castle in Olympia. I looked around with a childish smile till Aphrodite spoke again, "Clio, you may wanna turn around" I was confused by what she until I did.

As I saw everyone...and not just the gods but the historical figures as well, Benjamin Franklin, Jean Val Jean, plus the hole hamilsquad. I ran towards everyone, as they engulfed me into a gigantic bear hug.

Yet left some room for my father too step forward his long white bear that was almost impossible to separate from his hair, he didn't change much in appearance as he was at a gods limit in body shape. "Daughter, you may not remember this but around 50 years ago I had truly broken your heart dearly and for that I am sorry and I will fix my mistake."

He said bent down on one knee while talking and signaling the hamilsquad too step forward. Not one of them was missing, the king was there, Martha was there even Philip and Theo in a grown ups body, heck even some of the people I didn't meet like the hole Hamilton family like his kids and mother. Samuel, Maria everyone!

"So I talked to them and they have an offer for you"

Washington stepped towards me taking something out of his pocket, "Clio we are all incredibly happy that you are back, we cannot say how much we've missed you and it is an honour that we where invited here too come see you, so we brought a small gift." He turned what he was holding around for me too clearly see that he was holding a photograph of all of us together. "Would you like to come live with us?"

I felt tears starting to swell up in my eyes, I took off my backpack and reached inside before showing them the same framed picture.

"Yes...a million times yes!" They all celebrated as I cried with each one of them surrounding me. I started too think about the mystery girl had said to me that night 50 years ago, all good stories must come to the end.

But the ending doesn't necessarily have too be bad....

Hello everyone it's been a wild ride but this is the end of the fic, I hope you enjoyed it! And thank you for reading, goodbye!!!