Say goodbye

Clio POV-

It was dark outside, very dark. Could barely even see the stars looking out the window as I wash the dishes from that night. It had been a week since the incident at the fair I've been spending more time with the squad, why? You may ask, easy I'm scared. I'm scared about Ares, after everything that happened there's no way he hasn't told my father.

I finished washing the last plate and was about too hit the hay but the buzz of are house phone stopped me. Looking over at the clock reading it carefully, 11:47 who would be calling so late? I picked up the phone too meet Aphrodite voice in a panic "Clio! I just found out the angels are coming tonight, Ares told your dad! Heck they're probably already in your house" the phone dropped out of my hand. T-t-tonight!?!? Wait...in my house?!

I ran to my front entrance finding out Aphrodite suspicions where correct, as many small angels where flying around, some were going upstairs too the bedrooms, others were collecting things that had anything too do with the hamilsquad.

So...

This was it?

"I'm sorry it has to be this way," a voice said from behind me, I turned around and Mnemosyne face. Mnemosyne the goddess of memory, she was in charge of the angles' that brought the historical figures back to heaven and erase the memory of the mortal they talked to. "If you want I can erase your memory of them as well, then you want have too suffer" she said giving me the choice. "No I think I'm good, I'll let you and the angels take care of everything here," I said trying to give a small smile but failing miserable.

I left the house I chose to walk down the street towards the park I had brought Theo, Philip and Angie. It made me think of the three kids Angie had played with, they even came to the house a couple times, ones the angels arrive at there house they would wipe all those good memories away and they will forget all about there friend.

I walked over to the swings and sat there, you know most people would be concerned or confused about a small little girl swinging on the swing set alone, some might even say that it would belong in a horror film.

But when the angels come down to earth time stops that's how we don't physically see them take people's soul, because time has stopped.

What about the friend made, the model they're probably pretty much done now wiping her memory.

I looked up to the sky, I know that my father is watching, looking down upon me like he's always been, but not the good "looking down on me" the bad kind. Think about it, I was the only one out of all my sisters too be sent too earth, and I was the muse of HISTORY. HISTORY. Why didn't my father send Euterpe she was the muse of music she could have blessed the world with her gorgeous music, or Thalia the muse of comedy, she could have made everyone smile. But he didn't...

"What are you doing up there coward, why didn't you come and get them yourself!" I said getting off the rickety old swing, "we could have a chat, some daughter father bonding time eh?!" I looked up too the sky tears threatening too escape, I stood there wobbly as I struggled too keep standing "Why...why!!! WHY!!! I was finally happy!!! But you have to take that away like you always do!!!" I looked drunk as I fell too my knees hitting the sand "why must you be so cruel father..."

As I cried I heard noises coming from the bush behind me, still down on my legs I turned my body around too see what it was. It was a squirrel...the same squirrel from the pride festival, it came closer and closer until it was right in front of me. We had a starring contest for about a minute until it finally gave up and turned back into the girl it was when I first saw her. She looked a bit by hair but her face didn't change a bit. She knelt down in front of my putting her hand on the shoulder, with a soft and comforting voice saying...

"All good stories must come to the end"

This is the before last chapter of this book