Getting into the holiday spri...... WHAT HAPPEND !?!

Alex POV-

Everybody had gone to bed after the accident that happened about learning of the year 2020 we all when to sleep in are beds to get ready for tomorrow.

When tomorrow came I was the first to wake up.... well that's what I thought as I made my way down stars I noticed boxes everywhere around the floor and a giant tree in the middle of it in the corner of my eyes I saw historia taking out more boxes fulled with stuff

"Oh hi Alex I'd didn't know you where awake" she said putting the boxes down "I was already awake uhh I must ask what's with all the boxes" I ask pointing to all the boxes around the floor she then proceeded to giggle "you'll find out in when everyone is awake"

Time skip-

Everyone was awake and they where even more boxes we all look at each other confused until historia starts talking "alright I'm sure your all confused about what Christmas is well.... it's basically this massive holiday where family and friends come together to celebrate sing songs and just enjoy each other's company but the best part of all PRESENTS"

Presents ? I wow could this holiday get any better! " when we all wake up we go down stairs to see if Santa has left us any presents oh and Santa is basically this man that comes into your house and if you where good he gives you presents if you where bad he gives you coal now who want to help me decorate!"

Historia POV-

Everything was going smoothly everyone was decorating but instead of decorating I was cutting up pieces of paper I had decided to do a secret Santa due to the fact we where so many so we all reach into the hat to pic out a name

we all got are names I look around to see there expressions some look confused others confident I look down to see who I picked

'Alexander'

I picked Alexander maybe I can get him some note books or something?

We head to the other areas of the house to have everyone else pic until we heard a nasty sounding coughing it was really bad but it wasn't coming from James we all look at each other worried it sounded like someone was dying we run to the kitchen to see who was suffering from that dreaded cough we all turn to the kitchen to see.....

Philip coughing on the ground.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN whats going to happen to Philip well imma leave you guys here for traumatic affect I'm using a random number generator for the secret Santa and il give you a small hint on what historia is getting Alex all I'm going to say is it's not note books or anything to do with writing il be leaving hints like theses for who's secret Santa is but for now bye!!!!