Gray

A/n: Yeahhhh I got a request! I hope it's what you hoped for haha. And before you guys ask yes I still have Idol High in my drafts still needing to be updated. I've been adulting and I honestly haven't had the inspiration nor the time to write anything but here I am🌝. Hopefully this book will be just as successful as my other book but I'm still not sure so anyways here we go!

Y/n

Babe🥰✨: Hey baby are you busy today? I wanted to pick you up and go somewhere ☺️

Y/n: I have a collab I have to record in the studio right now but afterwards we can get together. Stop by in like a couple hours okay?

Babe🥰✨: Okay sounds good 👌🏻

I scroll through my phone waiting for the artist who I'm supposed to be collaborating with to come into the studio. "Uh I apologize for being late love, my driver got lost on the way here" I look up to see Zayn Malik smiling at me and I return the smile. "Oh that's okay, I haven't been waiting long. Welcome to Korea!" I get up and hug him. "Thanks love, Gigi told me to give you her love and you should be getting something in the mail from her."

"Aww that's so sweet I'll have to call her later to catch up! So are you ready to make another hit together?"

~

Zayn and I walk out the building together to part ways. "Ah I'm so excited for this album to drop, anyways hopefully your stay here won't be too bad. Give Khai and Gigi hugs and kisses from me okay?" He gives me a hug and nods. "Of course, next time you're in NY hit us up okay?" A familiar car pulls up and rolls down the window. "Aye Jagi get in." I wave goodbye to Zayn before running and getting into my beloved's car.

"Hey baby how was your day?" He pecks me on the lips. "It was good...you got a guest behind you. Is that...Zayn?" I turn around smiling and I roll down my window. "Hey do you need a ride?" "Yeah do you mind? My driver is lost somewhere and I just really want to get back to my hotel and get a bite to eat." I turn to Seonghwa and he sighs. "Come on we'll give you a ride before we go out to eat." Zayn nods and gets in the back before Seonghwa pulls off.

~

"This is really nice 여보, you always find the nicest of restaurants." I smile at my boyfriend as he looks over the menu. "Of course, anything for you baby. Do you see anything you want?" I nod showing him something I saw on the menu. "I'm in between that and this steak dinner...how about we share and half it?" "Okay that works. Let's call over the waiter." I hit the little buzzer signaling the waiter to the table.

"Hi my name is Mark and I'll be your server this evening. What can I get the beautiful lady tonight?" He smiles almost flirtatiously but I brush it off. "I'll get the Lemon Butter Salmon with the roasted green beans and to drink I'd like a frozen margarita." Mark nods writing it down. "A good choice, I actually really enjoy the salmon I think you'd like it. If you get dessert I'd definitely get bingsu, it's my favorite and good for sharing." Seonghwa gives him a bored look. "Well I would like the steak and lobster dinner with a loaded baked potato."

"Uh huh I'll have that right out." He doesn't even look at my fuming boyfriend while he speaks. I can tell Seonghwa is getting annoyed. "Thank you." Mark smiles at me before running off to the kitchen. "I should report him to a manager, being all unprofessional and ignoring me." I nod putting my one of my hands on his. "I agree that was highly unprofessional...you wouldn't happen to be jealous would you?" He turns away but I can see his ears are red. "Of course not, why would I be jealous?" I shrug. "I don't know maybe because he was only talking to me. You told me before you don't like when guys only pay attention to me. He probably knows who I am, how many brown girls like me are running around making a name for themselves in the music industry here? Not many and I just happen to be very popular mostly because I'm with AOMG."

"I know...he probably is a fan of yours. Alright I'll let it slide just for you."

~

"Wow I'm so glad we split dinner, that was sooo good. Ah do you want dessert? I was thinking going by the street food market so we can walk around some." Seonghwa holds my hand as he drives. "Well I was going to take you back to my place because I have something set up for you." I raise an eyebrow. "Does it involve mochi ice cream?" He chuckles and squeezes my hand. "Of course I always keep that in stock just for you." I nod in agreement. "Okay I'll go home with you."

He places a blindfold loosely around my eyes. "Okay don't peek..." "I'm not peeking...wait why is Jay here?" "How did you know he was here?" I shrug. "He has a distinct smell, he uses a different cologne than you and I smell it. Simon is here too." There's a silence for a moment. "Huh I don't know how I feel about you knowing their scents but...you can take off your blindfold now baby." I take it off to see Seonghwa's living room decorated in hearts and roses. Simon was holding a cake with mochi on the top and words that say Happy Anniversary. Jay is holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers smiling.

"Wow omg...wait um Seonghwa our anniversary isn't until Sunday. My gift for you is back at my house..." He hugs me. "I know but I wanted to do something before. Do you like the cake?" I nod and I kiss him on his cheek. "Can I have a mochi off the top?" He chuckles and nods. "Go ahead baby." I happily take the one in the center and when I bite into it my teeth hit something hard. "Owww...huh what's this?" Jay and Simon look at each other. I look to see my teeth hit a rather big diamond ring.

My heart drops into my stomach as I piece everything together. I look at Seonghwa who is now down on one knee smiling up at me. "자기야 I love you, you're my best friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 3 years isn't enough, I want to have forever. So will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I nod wiping tears. "Yes of course I'll marry you!!" He takes the ring out of the mochi and cleans it off before sliding it on my left ring finger.

Bonus ending:

"Congratulations Y/n! I'm so happy for you!" Jay hugs me. "Thanks Jay! I'm happy too, obviously." Simon hugs me next but I notice his hug is lasting longer than usual. "Let's see if this sets him off. He's been tense all day." He whispers in my ear. I notice Seonghwa staring at us blankly. Simon let's go smiling. "Hey Y/n/n come sit with us on the couch." Jay says pulling me over to the couch. He pulls me into his lap and my eyes widen.

"야! 죽을래?! (Yah! Do you want to die!?)" Seonghwa pulls me kinda roughly off Jay's lap and glare at him. "That's my fiancé, the only lap she sits on is mine. I've been letting this slide ALL day but nah I'm done. Y/n baby I love you but you need to stop being so god dang attractive, all these guys want you. Zayn, that waiter, Jay...Simon....the list goes on. Maybe I should just show them your mine."

He roughly pulls me into a kiss and I don't want to say that I'm swooning but hey this is my favorite thing. I don't mind my man a little...jealous.

A/n:

Alright what's up lovelies?? Okay I got this as a request...was it good? I can't gauge my writing anymore. Anyways there's another Seonghwa request that I may just make as a sequel to this. Anywho please send in requests by messaging me, it's easier to keep track of them that way. I am getting better at responding 😅. Okay laterz 👋🏻