IHV2 part 2

Mina

"So you must be Mina?" I nod entering my class sitting in my assigned seat next to Jinyoung. "Yes, it's nice to meet you. Do you know if it's okay if I have my coffee? It's early and I really need a pick me up." He looks at his watch and raises an eyebrow. "It's 11:30...anyways I'm sure the instructor won't mind as long as you have some water." I hold up my water bottle. "Yayy, I went to bed late last night. BamBam, Yugyeom, and I were up watching a kdrama and at a certain point we were like what's sleep?"

He nods. "I feel that. So were you an ahgase before coming here or did you just start liking Got7?" I set my bag down and sit in my chair next to him. "Oh I've been an ahgase since day 1, my ultimate group. I raised my niece to be an ahgase too." A girl comes in looking awestruck. "H-hi Junior IM a big fan!" I roll my eyes at her. "His name is Jinyoung, thank you."He smiles. "I can see we're going to have a beautiful friendship."

"So I heard that different companies are scouting for talent, who would you like to sign with?" My friends are all chilling in the lounge. "Oh that's easy JYPE or PSY's company. I'm okay with SM potentially...but not really." I sip my boba happily. "Ah well it depends I'll go wherever I'm wanted. But anyways we've been here for 3 weeks and I have only you guys as friends." Kaira sighs blowing her bangs up in frustration.

"Can't relate, I've been hanging out with NCT with Hendery and Sana with Sam and Mina my girlfriend." I almost choke on my drink. "Wait you guys are really dating?! Congratulations Max...and here I am waiting for Jackson." A single tear rolls from my eye from being both proud and the fact I almost choked. "Speaking of Jackson...here he comes with BamBam." I try not to look desperate and look in the direction Sam gestures.

"Hey guys, are you busy? Bam and I were going to catch a movie and wanted to see if you guys wanted to join." Sam smirks at me and I squint my eyes at him. "We'd love to go with you, wouldn't we Mina?" They all look at me and I fight the feeling of rolling my eyes. "Why not?" As we get up Jackson comes over and helps me out my chair, pushing it in for me. "Oh thank you..." He laughs softly. "Anything for you...have you been to the movie theater yet?" We walk in the back of the group as they take the lead ahead of us. "No not yet, I didn't want to go alone but I heard it's really nice. Have you been?" He nods. "Just with the guys, never like on a date or something. Do you like movie dates?"

"I kid you not my first date was with you like 3 weeks ago. I've never been on a movie date before but I'm not opposed to the idea. I love movies!" Almost subconsciously our hands are drawn together and intertwine. "Well maybe if you're not busy Friday night we could go on a movie date, I enjoyed our last dates. I love spending time with you." I feel my cheeks burn slightly. "Oh well I love spending time with you too...so what movie are we seeing?"

"It's Marvel week at the theater so I think today is Spider-Man Homecoming or Black Panther....BamBam was so eager to go so maybe Black Panther." BamBam turns around. "Yes it's Black Panther, Wakanda Forever!" Kaira rolls her eyes. "Oh gosh here we go bruh with his extra self. Mina I'm doing this for you."

"Wow you know I didn't expect it to make me cry the way it did." BamBam nods as we walk back to the dorm together with Jackson. "Yes RIP Chadwick Boseman, you are surely missed!" We all wipe a tear away and sigh. BamBam stretches and seemingly fake yawns. "Well I'm going to go to the lounge and get some coffee I'll see you back at the dorm Mina."

"Oh I wanted some boba can I-" "I'll get it for you, later!" He runs off like in a Naruto run and I raise an eyebrow. "Hey what was that about? Anyways I have a song due tomorrow and my partner hasn't gotten back to me with the instrumental yet. I should get back because I have to perform it in the morning before class in the showcase." Jackson wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Ah I know you'll do great, you're in two showcases right?"

"Yes for acting and for singing...I heard your judging the dance competition this year." He nods opening the door to our dorm building. "Yeah because I couldn't be objective about the other showcases since your in them." "Ah yes you can't judge your friends in a competition..." We enter the elevator and he turns so he's facing me. "No Mina...I like you. I know it's only been a month of us knowing each other but I knew I liked you after the first date."

"...Ohhh so you can't judge me because you have feelings for me. Well so what if the feelings are mutual what do we do?" He smirks. "I was gonna wait until Friday but will you be my girlfriend?" The elevator door opens revealing our floor. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend...wow this is surreal." We walk down the hallway until we reach our dorms. "Ah well I guess I'll text you later to see if you're busy." I nod and he leans down and kisses my forehead. "Later baby!"

I wave to him as I enter my dorm before quickly running to my room.

Mina: GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!

Sammu: Let me see Jackson asked you out again?

Max: ^

Kaira: Here we go just call

"Jackson asked me to be his girlfriend!! Dreams do come true!" "Must be nice, JB hasn't even asked me out yet...Charlie where are you?" Charlotte flips her camera to show the dance studio she's in. "I was practicing for the dance competition tomorrow with Baekhyun. But congrats Mina! We'll have to have a sleepover and talk about it more. How about Saturday? Who's dorm?" We all nod in agreement. "Aww thanks Charlie! I think we can have it at my dorm, Yugyeom and BamBam shouldn't mind."

"Cool we can see our favorite crackheads." BamBam walks in raising an eyebrow and hands me my boba tea. "Is that Kaira calling me a crackhead?! Everyone but Kaira can sleep over on Saturday!" We all start laughing except Kaira. "Oh come on Bam you know I was joking." He rolls his eyes. "Mmmh...whatever but you have to bring snacks and drinks for everyone." She sighs. "Seems fair enough...anyways gotta go practice with Taemin for our performance tomorrow and Mina I know you and Yoongi will do great tomorrow."

"He hasn't sent me the instrumental yet but we'll see. Oh he's calling me gotta go guys!" I hang up by accepting Yoongi's FaceTime. "Hey Mina I know I'm late but can you come by the studio like right now? I just finished and we need to practice before tomorrow." BamBam gives me a look. "Uh yeah I'll come, give me 10 minutes since it's across campus."

"Omg Yoongi I love the melody this is what I was looking for, we're on the same wavelength. I guess that's what happens when you have the same birthday, same energy." He laughs softly. "I'm glad you like it. Let's win this competition!" We high five and do our secret handshake.

A/n:

Hey lovelies!!! So this is part 2 and part 3 will skip ahead a bit to when everyone is getting picked by their companies and they choose their career course. Everyone will be in a relationship in part 3 too because it's sped up.