Leeteuk Request

Sorry this is late!

Y/n

"Don't be nervous 자기, I'm sure they'll love you. Besides it's just lunch." He didn't tell me we had plans to have lunch with his members until this morning and I wish I had more time to prepare. "Well I don't want to make a bad first impression, I'm almost done anyways." I apply my lipgloss grabbing my purse as I look in the mirror making sure nothing is out of place. "You look beautiful as always baby so don't worry."

He takes my hand leading me out the door and into the unwelcoming cold weather. The light snow coming down makes me shiver. "We're not walking there right?" A driver pulls up with his car and opens the  passenger door. "Of course not, it's too far and too cold." He takes the driver's place and we drive off.

~

We get to the restaurant and the entire group of Super Junior is there...including my bias Donghae. "Guys this is my girlfriend Y/n, you've been dying to meet her so here she is." They all raise an eyebrow. "Okay sugar daddy, she's a bit young for you isn't she? Maybe I should take her off your hands." Kyuhyun says smiling and Leeteuk rolls his eyes and it gets a laugh out of the others. "Come on it was a good joke, you are older than her am I right? What year are you Y/n씨?" " '94..." They all look at each other and burst out laughing. My boyfriend sighs shaking his head. "You're 11 years her senior??"

Leeteuk pulls out a chair and gestures for me to sit. "Don't worry about that, age is just a number anyways." I tense up learning my seat is across from Donghae. "Well she's really pretty and loves you so I think that's all that matters." Donghae says winking at me. Leeteuk clears his throat and sits next to me. "She does love me, 자기 order anything you want." He takes my coat off and places it on the back of my chair and does the same with his own. "So Y/n who's your bias? Or are you more into younger groups like Exo or BTS?"

I want to slightly roll my eyes hearing the last question because everyone always assumes I like BTS, I do but that's not the point. "Well before dating Leeteuk, it was Donghae. I do like some other groups but I like older men." Ryeowook spits out his water. "Wow you're really honest, I like her." Donghae says smiling making my cheeks Dee hot.

Although out the lunch Donghae would talk to meet and ask me questions and laugh at my friendly jokes. Leeteuk on the other hand by the end of lunch was really touchy and seemingly ready to go. "Baby let's get out of here, I'm ready to go." I pout slightly not wanting to leave. "Aww but I'm having such a good time. Well it was lovely meeting all of you. I'm sure we'll have to have you guys over for dinner one day." Ryeowook raises an eyebrow. "You can cook Y/n??" I nod as Leeteuk helps me put on my coat. "Any Korean dishes or like American stuff?" Shindong asks rubbing his stomach.

"Didn't you just have lunch? Y/n makes Korean, Caribbean and American dishes really well. Anyways we have another thing to do today so we're going to head out first." I wave goodbye after my boyfriend drags me out the restaurant. "Hey hey what's up with you?? You're the one who asked me to come and now you're rushing me to leave." He looks at me and sighs. "Well you see I noticed how Donghae kept eyeing you the whole time and you two were laughing. It made me a little jealous." I didn't expect him to admit it. "Well open communication is key, that's why we talk things out. I'm glad you told me but you know I picked you for a reason. You're my baby."

He smirks pulling me closer to him. "No no I'm your daddy. Come give daddy some sugar baby." He leans down connecting our lips in a swift kiss but I pull him in closer deepening the kiss. I hear whistles coming from the restaurant and we pull apart. "Ayo you forgot to pay your bill! You owe me 375,000,000 ₩!!!" Yesung shouts from the door.

 "Ayo you forgot to pay your bill! You owe me 375,000,000 ₩!!!" Yesung shouts from the door

A/n:

So omg sorry this took forever 😫✋🏻!!! I literally had the WORST writer's block but I'm glad I got a SUJU imagine under my belt. I will let you guys vote like I did in my last book.

Jackson

Minghao

Mingi

Taeyang SF9

Themes

Songfic

Mafia

College AU OR Idol AU

Votes and comments always welcome 🤗