Gray

Im sorry this is literally late but I've been sick so anyways I couldn't update for awhile any of my books. This is short because I lost inspiration 🥲.

Y/n

"Okay what's up guys! I'm back with another video and today I'm going to hop on this trend I saw. So basically I wear something scandalous to see my boyfriend's reaction. Let's hope this goes well." I place the camera in a hidden corner of the room. I hear Seonghwa's keys jiggling down the hall signaling he's home. I quickly put on my robe covering my outfit. "Hey baby, I texted you earlier about that party Jay is having. Are you ready...what's with the robe?"

"Oh I got cold, anyways I'm ready." I peel off the robe revealing my two piece lacy outfit. His jaw slacks a bit before he clears his throat. "No, qgo change." Because this is for the video I decide to play with him a bit. "Why not, I'm sure Jay won't mind. It's a pool party right?" He frowns slightly. "Baby stop playing, go change. It's not a pool party. It's an album release party for Yugyeom." I nod and go into our closet to get my second outfit which is worse than the one I currently have on.

I come back out with my dress on that I know drives him crazy. "Alright I'm ready to go." He looks up from his phone and I see his eyes look over my outfit. "Why do you have that dress on? You know I don't like you wearing it outside the house. Do I need to pick out and outfit? Hurry and change before we're late!" I pout thinking he would've had a different reaction. I change into a formal dress that I haven't worn yet.

"Okay I'm ready, let's go..." He looks up and smiles. "There you go baby, that's better. If you didn't change we would've had to stay home." I raise an eyebrow. "We?" He nods. "Yeah we because I would've had to teach you why you shouldn't wear things like that out in public."

-

"Hey guys so that was kinda a bust not gonna lie because I wanted a different reaction. My baby is apparently to composed to respond to m-" "Hey baby what do you think about these sweatpants?" Seonghwa comes into view with no shirt on glistening with water like he's fresh out the shower. I blink a few times left speechless. "Uhhh those are great baby...don't forget to to like and subscribe!"

A/n:

Okay so I know I keep saying request stuff but gosh I missed someone because I was sick🥲. You guys are welcome to request now that I'm better!