IHV2 Part 5

A/n: I have never woke up crying so much because Jackson cheated on me 🥲...I'm sorry I'm still having a moment, enjoy the next part in the series

Mina

I've been feeling absolutely sick to my stomach for weeks now and the campus doctor has come to check up on me. "Well it seems like you are suffering from a nasty stomach virus. You just need to stay a simple diet of rice, tea, and toast. I'll have it sent to your dorm every day until you get better." I nod weakly laying back down. "If I may ask, could you stay in here until you recover? I want to make sure you're not contagious." "Yes you don't have to worry, I only get up to throw up. I prefer to stay in bed."

-

"Miname something came for you, are you decent?" I let out a weak yes trying to sit up in bed. Yugyeom comes in holding a vase of roses and a basket of what looks like my favorite snacks and candy. "형 sent these for you, here's the card." I take the card and I read it over.

Mina I thought your stage was wonderful , you're my new favorite ending fairy! I heard that you weren't feeling well so I sent you some flowers and snacks that you can have when you feel better. As a fairy is it possible you'll grant my wish haha call me when you're feeling better, in the meantime rest well!

Xx Jay :)

I smile reading the card and I place it on my nightstand. "Thank you Gyeomie, you can place those on my dresser." He smiles and I know that smile...he's pitying me. "Okay Miname...so Bam told me about Jackson, are you okay?" I sigh and shake my head. "No and I don't think I will, I don't want to see him but when I leave the dorm I will because he's literally across the hall. I don't even blame him, she's better than me."

"Stop that, she's not better. You're amazing and he's stupid if he'd give you up for her." I laugh softly not really feeling strong enough to cry. "Thank you Gyeomie, that means a lot. The thing is that technically I never broke up with him but I'm saving that for when I'm not sick and dying. He's been calling and texting me for 2 weeks now and it's killing me not to answer. I still love him..." He sighs. "You're going to figure out your feelings after you get better. It's going to be okay." He pats me on the head.

1 Week Later

I feel so much better and I woke up feeling refreshed...and hungry. After I do my morning routine I decide to get dressed in my usual streatwear fashion and I text my hair stylist to come over. Fortunately she lives on campus and in my building. "Knock knock, it's about time you're on your feet. Let's get this hair tamed and slayed to the gods!"

~

"Wow this is so pretty, I love the color touch up! The blue was a amazing before but I'm really liking the purple silver, it's beautiful! What would I do without you?" She smiles taking pictures. "You'd cry because you don't like doing your hair. I love it on you, it's the hair growth for me though, it's already down your back. Alright go conquer the day."

I give her a hug before grabbing my purse and leaving out the dorm. I press the elevator to go down and I take out my phone and I play my Kim Kardashian game. It opens so I step in not paying attention to who's inside. "Uhhh ummm...so uh what floor." I feel a cold chill come over me. I look up to see Jackson and I immediately want to get out. "Actually I think I'll take the stairs." I walk right back out the elevator and he sighs. "Baby don't be like that, we need to talk." He pulls me back into the elevator.

The doors close and the lights flicker. "..." The elevator makes some weird noises and then the lights go completely out. "Well this is great, now I'm stuck in here with you. Of course too many good things happened this morning and now my day is being evened out with something terrible...thanks a lot Jackson." He laughs nervously. "Haha well at least we finally get to talk things out." I roll me eyes and I take a seat on the floor of the elevator. "That's the thing Jackson, I don't want to talk to you, I don't even want to look at you. Just looking at you right now makes me want to throw up."