Idol High Version 2 part 1

A/n: Okay so like a had a dream series that is the same concept as before but different friends and a semi different plot. Anyways enjoy!

Mina

I scroll through the notifications on my phone as I listen to my friends carry on about their love for Twice. I notice an ad for this place called Idol High that trains you to be either an actor, singer/rapper, dancer, producer, stylist/ makeup artist, or manager. I click the application and I start filling it out while still listening to the flow of my four friends' conversation. "Mina what're you doing?" I hit the submit button and look up to see them all staring at me curiously.

"Oh I'll send you guys the link hold up." I send it to our group chat and they all look at it. "Oh I've seen this, you filled it out right? We should all fill it out, like what are the odds we get in?" Charlotte says and I shrug. "Who knows we could all get in and move to Korea." Sam says as he types away on his phone filling out his application. "I'm not surprised by anything anymore...uh I just got an acceptance email. That's trippy lol......hmm well looks like I'm going to Korea guys."

"So am I.."
"Same..."
"Dido.."
"Me too!"

2 weeks later

"Guys we're really in Seoul right now omg!! Woah is that guy here for us? He's holding a sign with our names on it." Max says after we converted our currency. "I guess so...wait that's not just some guy, that's Kim Jisoo the actor. Omg I'm screaming guys he's legit picking us up!!!" I take the lead rolling my suitcases over to him. "Ah are you Miss Mina? You look more beautiful in person." I try not to let my shock be written on my face but I'm extremely transparent. "You knew what I'd look like?" He nods pulling out a paper with a photo of each of us along with our names.

"That is incredibly smart so there's no impersonating going around. Wait for us next time Speedy Gonzalez!" Kaira says rolling up behind me.

We arrive on campus and are guided to the admissions office. "안녕하세요! Welcome to Idol High! You will now complete your registration by taking a quick test to determine who your roommates will be and what building you will be residing in. Based off of your application you will receive what classes you will be attending based off of the talent profile we have made for you based off of a background check. Now please be seated at your assigned MacBook, this will be yours to keep." I sit down at the desk area that matches my ticket 3A6WJT. I open my new MacBook that has my registration quiz already pulled up. I answer all of the questions and the screen loads my results. "Mina who'd you get? I have Wheein and Chae." Kaira whispers leaning over my shoulder. "BamBam and Yugyeom....omg please pray for me. Hey Sam who'd you get?"

"YangYang and...Jaemin?! This has to be wrong! Why don't I get co-Ed lodging?!" Max looks over and smirks. "Hendery and Sana. I have a chance with Twice Mina." Charlotte turns her MacBook towards us. "Mark and Taeyong. I think I have the it bad over here but I'm not complaining." The admissions secretary stands up. "You all will have a campus tour by your ultimate bias while you wait on your room keys, here is your dorm information." She hands us all our respective information. "I'm in the Matcha building...what about you guys?" I ask looking at the campus map. "Oolong building, the one by the cyber café." Kaira says. "I'm in the Jasmine building, by your building Mina." Max says pointing on the map. "Chai building, it's by the swimming club...why do these have tea names?" Charlotte points to the building on the south side of campus. "I know it's kinda weird but I'm in the Ginseng building. It's literally by the performance building. Our class schedules are also on here, do we have any of the same classes?" Sam places his schedule face up on the desk we're all surrounding.

"Hmm well Sam we have song theory together...I have album art, kdrama 101, and Korean 2." I place my schedule down. "Ah I see, I have Korean 2 too...I think we all do except Max and Charlotte. They have Korean 1. Am I the only one who has choreography 101?" Kaira says showing her schedule. "No I have that but Max what kind of classes are you in? For management?" Charlotte turns to her brother taking his schedule. He shakes his head. "I actually have music production classes. I figured that I'd meet more idols that way. Mina looks like she has music, art, and acting...how predictable. Oh my gosh that is Mina." We turn around to see all of our ultimate biases standing in the entrance smiling.

Jackson smiles at me and runs a hand through his hair before winking at me. JB walks over to Kaira, Sana walks over to Sam, Mina walks over to Max, and Kyungsoo walks over Charlotte.

"So this is the Matcha building which is by the café that has the hangout lounge everyone goes to. They have the best smoothies and boba tea you can have. I'm in this building so if you ever need me you know where to find me." Jackson says as we walk in front of the building. "Oh this is my building too, I'm on floor 3." He smiles softly down at me. "Well then I have an excuse to come see you. I'm on that floor too, what room are you in?" We walk towards the café and our hands brush together. "Oh 4, BamBam and Yugyeom are my roommates. Please send prayers my way." He laughs pausing walking. "Oh you'll need it, they're not called the Evil Maknaes for no reason. I'll order you something, can you find us a booth?" I nod going off to find an empty booth in the corner.

I look around the  café to see various idols hanging out without paparazzi bothering them...kinda refreshing honestly. "So how are you liking it here so far?" Jackson hands me a creme brûlée matcha boba tea. "I think I'm going to like it here...I like the view right now even better." I joke slightly causing him to clear his throat as a light blush casts itself on his face. "So what's your focus? Are you a singer?" I nod sipping my drink. "Yes, I've never done anything professionally but I write music and I love acting. I've always wanted to be in a kdrama... next week we start classes and we have a week to decide our pathway. Which pathway do you have?" He smiles almost smirking. "Idol pathway...are you thinking about being apart of a group or solo artist?"

I raise an eyebrow. "I don't get a choice, it's based off auditions. I'm not sure if I was in a group I'd be popular. I think the only reason I'd stand out is because I'd be the only brown skin person. I'm okay with not being popular, I never have been." He frowns slightly. "Hey you could be someone who makes history! Don't sell yourself short, you're amazing!" I feel like I could choke at any moment. "....Oh uh thank you. I just got a message that my room key is ready, I should head back and settle into my room. It was definitely a pleasure meeting you." He takes my hand and kisses it, my brain stops functioning. "I'll walk you back."

Kaira's POV

I am so nervous about walking around with JB, he's my ultimate bias for a reason. "So what's your pathway Kaira?" We walk into my dorm building. "Oh uhh well I'm concentrating on the idol pathway but focusing on the choreography part. I want to be apart of the performance line." He nods. "Ah well this is your stop, I'll give you my number in case you need me or just want to hang out." My eyes widen and almost fall out the sockets. "Um uh sure...here's my phone." We exchange numbers before he hugs me goodbye. He smells so good omg I'm dying!

Mina's POV

MINA: OMG OMG EMERGENCY GUYS ALERT ALERT 🚨

Sammu: ME TOO OMG SANA FLIRTED WITH ME WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN?!

Máximo: I GOT MINA'S NUMBER YALL IM LIVING, WERE GOING ON A WHOLE DATE WTH

Chai latte: KYUNGSOO ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE IM SCREAMING WE JUST MET 🌝🌝

Kaira : JB TOLD ME I CAN CALL HIM SOMETIME AND WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS SEND HELP SEND HELP

MINA: OKAY BUT IS YOUR BIAS'S DORM ACROSS THE HALL FROM YOU?! MINE IS AND HE ALSO ASKED ME ON A DATE!! EMERGENCY 🚨 FACETIME RN!! BAMBAM AND YUGYEOM ARENT HERE PLEASE GUYS 🤡🤡🤡🤡

We jump on a Group FaceTime call and immediately all of us start screaming. "Yooooo mom I'm scared!! What's going on?! I never thought Jackson would be interested in me like right away! Also Charlie big flex I gotta say. Kai you too and boys idek how this is happening but let's all roll with it." "Yeah I'm surprised li'e it's our first day out here...how?" Kaira says finally semi calm. "Right, we should go to the lounge and get together or meet somewhere else?" Sam says. "Uh I'm right by the lounge so it works for me, Max is by here too I think." He nods. "Yeah let's meet in an hour after we settle in. Is it weird they set up our stuff we sent ahead of time or even weirder they gave us like clothes based on our style??" I go over to my closet and I see he's right. "Woah wth?! Ummm okay I like! Anyways yeah that works for me, you guys?" Everyone nods. "Okay I think I hear my roommates gtg see you all later."

This is the best place I've ever been, let's see where this goes.

A/n:

Hey so this is probably all over the place or whatever but the text shorthand is purposely intended. Part 2 will be better written I promise!!