Speed. I am speed.

hey ladies, sorry it's taken so long for me to make my grand return. i didn't really know how to continue and had absolutely no motivation but apparently talking about serial killers with my pal gets me in the lightning Mcqueen mood. anyways enjoy this shitty chapter, I promise ill try to continue and make it beautiful <3 

also why does this almost have 1000 reads what the fuck

gabe burst into my room, completely out of breath which was kinda sad because my room isn't that far.

"Y/N!! IT'S 7! GET READY FOR THE RACE WE HAVE TO GO SOON!" he shouted, still panting.

"alright, alright.. gimme 20 minutes and i'll be ready" i say shooting him out of my room.

"i'll time ya" he says leaving, i laugh and close my door. walking over to my closet i grab my brand new dress, i quickly throw it on before walking over to my vanity and starting to do some light makeup. once i deem myself ready i grab a lightning's coat and wander out of my room to find gabe.

"gabe? i'm ready to go '' i shout, walking out into the living room. gabe runs out of his room and tries to do a cool slide move but winds up crashing into the wall. it was dead silent for a moment before we both burst out laughing, i helped him up and he looked over my outfit.

"nice outfit y/n" he says with a smirk.

"yeah, thanks. what's that look for?'' i ask, lightly punching his arm.

"oh.. nothing"

"gaabe"

"the jacket just looks an awful lot like the one lightning mcqueen has"

i blush and shrug at him, he gives me a wicked grin.

"IT IS HIS ISN'T IT?" he yells.

"shush, let's go. we can't be late for the race, can we?"

(time skip to the race woohoo)

it was packed when we arrived, i drove around aimlessly trying to find somewhere to park. My phone started ringing and gabe went to pick it up.

"hello?" he said to whoever was on the other end. gabes face lit up as someone spoke on the other end, gabe talked quietly for a moment then hung up.

"who was it?" i asked, gabe gave me a huge grin but didn't say anything.

"spit it out, who was it?" i asked again, this time in a harsher tone.

"oh, you know, no one important. anyways, there's special parking just up the street and that's where we're supposed to park!" he said excitedly.

"is it? since when?"

"since your boyfriend called and told me to tell you to park there"

"ha. ha. i don't have a boyfriend gabe"

"yeah tell that to mr lightning mcqueen"

my cheeks instantly turned bright red and my mouth bobbed open like a fish as i tried to figure out what to say to that. i looked at gabe who gave me a smug smile. "shut up" i said, rolling my eyes and pulling into the parking garage.

https://www

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A3kzWhwfiM