will you be the lightning to my mcqueen?

He was pissed, which confused me, he was the one who was dating someone! I look him dead in the eyes daring him to say something, anything, but he just shoots daggers back. Stephen, completely oblivious to the situation, smiled at him and put his arm around me.

"What's up, Lighting?" he asked him.

"Just wanted to say goodbye to Gabe and his sister." he says blandly. Gabe's sister? That bastard! Stephen nodded and we all stood in silence as we waited for Gabe. Lightning's face grew more upset as Stephen absent-mindedly rubbed his thumb against my shoulder, finally, Gabe returned.

"Thank god" I mumbled as lightning shot me a look.

"Oh! Hi Lightning!" Gabe says excitedly.

"Hey, champ! Your sister said you had to get going so I came to say goodbye!" Lightning says, switching his mood completely.

"It was so awesome to meet you! Thanks for inviting us to your party too"

"Thanks for coming," Lighting says with a soft smile. "I have something for you!" he said as he started digging around in his pocket.

"Really?" Gabe's eyes lit up as Lighting pulled out two tickets, and handed them to him.

"For the race next week, best seats in the house" he said with the same enthusiasm that Gabe had. Gabe looked at me with a huge grin on his face. "Can we go Y/N? Please please please?" Gabe begged. You took the tickers from his hands and read the date of the race, it was next Friday. Of course, just my fucking luck! The night I'm supposed to go out with Stephen? Thanks a lot, Mcqueen! I smiled at Gabe and sighed,

"I'm supposed to go out that night with Stephen, bud, maybe dad can take you?" I say with a sad smile. Gabe's smile completely disappears as he gives a sad nod.

"I'm sure Stephen wouldn't mind if you rescheduled, would you Stephen?" lightning says with a cocky tone.

"That's fine, we can do it another time, I'll text you Y/N" Stephen says squeezing your shoulder, then quickly says his goodbyes and walks away.

"Then it's settled, I'll see you Friday, Princess." Lighting says to you with a wink, then pats Gabe's shoulder and walks away. 

I'm sorry for taking so long to update, but I should be more active with updates over the next few weeks! ALSO THANKS FOR OVER 100 READS AND GETTING ME TO NUMBER ONE IN THE LIGHTNING MCQUEEN SLOT!!!!