ahaha, whats popping?

We walked upstairs silently, we walked by rooms of people kissing, doing drugs, and even getting nasty. "God these people need to learn how to close doors!" I muttered under my breath. Lightning laughed quietly and took my hand, we arrived at his room. He took me to his closet that was bigger than my bedroom and started rummaging through his clothes, he picked out a few things and handed them to me.

"Thanks" I said, gratefully taking his clothes.

"Well it was practically my fault your favorite shirt got ruined" he said with a soft smile.

"Not my favorite. Not even mine."

"Ouch, well I have plenty more sweaters like it if you need any"

"That would just inflate that big ego of yours, and we can't have it get any bigger, now can we?"

"Double ouch"

"Turn around." I said as I started taking off my wet shirt. I changed into one of his hoodies and took a deep breath, god it smelt good. I cleared my throat and Lightning turned around, he took a step closer and smiled.

"It looks good on you" he said, his fingers lightly touching mine.

"T-thanks" I was blushing and I hated it. I was up against the wall at this point, he was standing before me, like a predator looking at its prey. Usually, I wasn't weak like this, but around him it was different, and I didn't hate it. I didn't hate it... those words will be the death of me. You barely know him Y/N! I bickered with my thoughts for a minute before looking him in the eyes, he smiled and licked his lips. One of his hands was on the wall and the other found its way to my waist.

"You're really testing me right now Y/N" he said in a husky tone. He stared at me for a moment longer before finally kissing me. It was sweet and soft, just a moment long, a mere taste of this drug that would now consume my life. He pulled away and looked at me again, with a smile he studied my face, then started planting kisses along my neck and playing with my hair.

"Oh Lightning! Where are you?" a woman's voice called, then we heard the door open.