Chapter 1 (Naruto)

I wake up in a cold sweat after the highly erotic dream I just had. I've never had a dream like that about anyone, and for it to be about the one person that I would least expect it to.

Groaning, I stand up only to realize that it's still the middle of the night, and my dick is hard as a rock.

"Ugh," I groan. "Why do I have to wake up in the middle of the night while we're on a mission?"

Thankfully, we're in a hotel while we're on this mission, so I don't have to hide my current situation from anyone except Sasuke who's sleeping in the other bed in the room.

I glance over at him to make sure that he hasn't noticed that I woke up, and find that looking at him was a mistake. My dick only gets harder, if that's even possible. Why did I have to have that stupid dream of being deep inside him? What makes things even worse is that he's moaning in his sleep the same way that he was in my dream.

The longer that I'm awake, the more I start to feel hot, like my body is on fire. What's going on with me? Why does looking at my rival make me feel even hornier than I was when I woke up.

Attempting to break my train of thought, I head into the bathroom to take care of my little problem. I close my eyes while I start pumping my manhood in attempt to relieve myself of the pressure that's built up. Images from that dream start flashing through my mind, and I start moaning Sasuke's name. Oh, this is going to be so embarrassing if he wakes up and hears me.

No matter how long I stroke myself, I don't feel any closer to release. What's wrong with me? I run through the dream in my head again, reimagining the feel of his lips on mine, and the feel of his skin beneath my lips and hands as I explore his body. Hearing his moans as I take his shaft in my mouth to suck and lick until he cums in my mouth. Watching him squirm beneath me as I pound into his asshole.

When a second run of the dream doesn't help, I start cycling through memories of going to the hotsprings together and other times that I've seen the raven haired boy naked. If anything, all my imaginings and minstrations only serve to make my problem worse.

Then, a new image presents itself in my mind. Sasuke is walking towards me. He's pumping his shaft just like I am and moaning my name. When he's right in front of me, he takes my hand off of my dick and places it on his while he takes hold of mine. We start trying to jack each other off, but somehow, it's still only building up pressure.

In my fantasy, I decide to try something else. I take his hand off me, and bring us both to the floor. I position myself so that my head is at his impressive manhood and my shaft is straining towards his face. Fantasy Sasuke gets the picture and takes me in his mouth. The loudest moan I've ever made exits my mouth at the sensation just before I take him into my mouth. We deep throat each other until finally, I feel the release that I've been begging for since I woke up. Even though it's a fantasy, I'm shocked to realize that not only does he allow me to cum in his mouth, but he swallows down every drop. Just as my dick stills in his mouth, his starts to spurt its warm, thick liquid into mine. I won't be outdone by him, so I take every last drop just like he did.

Even though I just finished an orgasm, my penis is still standing at attention ready for another round. What the hell is going on?