Chapter 19 (Sasuke)

Well, look who's returned to let us know what he's thinking. Have we missed him?

Feeling Naruto in my arms almost makes me want to go back to the village with him. It doesn't help that being close to him again caused our heat to start early. Now I want him in more ways than one. I got a small taste, and my body craves more.

Once we're far enough away from the hideout, Orochimaru releases his hold on me and starts leading towards a different hideout. I wonder which one we're going to this time.

The further we get from Naruto, the worse I feel until I finally snap and create a Shadow Clone to follow Orochimaru. Once the Shadow Clone is in place, I rush back to him. It's been long enough that I'm sure Sakura knows about our situation and has probably separated him from the other two. Once she had gotten used to Naruto, she had actually became like an overprotective older sister to him.

I follow the tugging of our mate bond until I reach a house that I've never seen before. Upon scanning for chakra signatures, I find that Naruto is the only one there along with a shadow clone. Has he figured out the same trick that I did for managing our heats alone?

Sneaking inside the house, I find Naruto deep inside a shadow clone that's been transformed to look like me. If it's anything for him like it has been for me, that will never be enough.

As soon as he pulls out of the clone, I quickly attack it and put him in a genjutsu to think that he's still with a clone. He can't know that I'm really here, or I might not be able to make myself leave at the end of these next couple days.

Naruto grabs me roughly and slams our lips together. I'm amazed that his shadow clones are capable of withstanding such vicious motions from my blonde dobe.

His length rubs against mine causing a moan to escape me. Hopefully my genjutsu works and he won't notice if what I'm doing isn't what his clones usually do.

As he continues rubbing our shafts together, his lips begin to explore my body leaving my lips to travel to that one spot where my neck and shoulder meet that drives me absolutely wild. I can feel the smirk on his lips as I moan and squirm at his ministrations. I've missed the feeling of the real him. My clones just don't move the way he does, and no matter how hard I try, I can't copy the texture of his skin in my transformation.

His lips eventually stop their assault on my neck to continue traveling down towards my nipples. He takes the left one in his mouth while tending to the right side with his hand. A few moments later, his mouth and hand swap places to give my nipples the same treatment. After he's satisfied with the his treatment of my chest, he continues down my body until he reaches my very painful and very erect cock. Oh what I'd give to have him take me in his mouth.

My dick twitches as his tongue slides along its length from base to tip, but he stops there to continue kissing down my body, taking turns kissing each leg from groin to toe, before returning close to where I want him. Instead of taking my straining length into his mouth, he takes one of my testicles in sucking and nibbling then moves to the other one completely ignoring my painful erection.

"You've been a bad boy, Sasuke," he purrs, his warm breath washing over the place I want his mouth. "What should I do with you?"

I've never seen this side of Naruto. Has he been like this since I left? Why am I strangely more attracted to him like this?

He finally puts his mouth where I want him, but instead of taking my entire length into his mouth, he only teases the tip that is leaking pre-cum at a steady rate. He knows that this isn't enough to get me some relief, and I'm sure that he's doing this on purpose. It takes everything in me to not try and force him further down my shaft. He's torturing me on purpose. Did he break the genjutsu? No, he'd say something to me if he did, and Naruto is too much of an Usuratonkachi to break a genjutsu as strong as what I put him under.

Naruto flips me over and tells me to get on my hands an knees. His demanding voice is beyond seductive. Once I'm in position, he roughly starts preparing my asshole. The pain is giving me an entirely different form of pleasure than I'm used to. He soon sheathes himself in my hole, and although he seemed capable of holding back before, the loud moan that passes beyond his lips just before he starts slamming into me as fast and hard as he can tells me otherwise. It's as if he's had pent up tension that is being released all at once, right now.

Thanks to how fast he's thrusting into me, Naruto releases multiple times before I finally get to finish. The book Tsunade had given us while I was still pregnant with Itaku had said that everything in our bond is stronger for the jinchuriki, but I never realized just how much stronger the effects were on his end until now. I'm not sure he could stop right now even if he wanted to. Our separation has affected him a thousand times more than it's affected me.

Once we finally reach the end of our heat a couple days later, I sneak out while he's asleep to return to Orochimaru. I have to get stronger to defeat Itachi. I can't let him take my new family away from me.

So maybe I only brought Sasuke back for the smut. Being a woman, it's easier to write it in the PoV of the one receiving than the one on top.

Next chapter I finally reveal the true identity of Mei. Any final guesses before her revelation?

Next chapter is also Itachi's chance to meet his nephew. Are we ready for his introduction to Itaku? I know I am.