Chapter 30 (Naruto)

I'm sorry for all my time skips, but it's necessary to keep things going since I'm not actually watching episode after episode to make sure I keep things on track and I don't want to screw up the things that I don't remember all that well.

Also, I'm sorry for how long it takes between chapters. I wanted to try and post one a day, but the SasuNaru haters on TikTok have instigated a war with me, so I tend to spend extra time searching pictures and choosing the right songs to battle with for each new video. They just added a new level of petty from me by hating on my ItaIzuShisu video, so now I have more fun to be had pissing them off with that ship as well.

Pervy Sage just summoned Gamabunta, so he brought Geezer Sage, Gamakichi, and I along with two others toads who I don't know very well. What I see when we arrive makes me beyond angry. My village is destroyed!

As I stand there, surveying the destruction, I see Pervy Sage and a woman who looks a lot like him almost like she could be his daughter or something. Coming towards me are some Anbu and Grandma Tsunade. Good, I have a question for her.

"Where's Ita?" I ask her worried because I can't sense his chakra anywhere within the village. Nor can I sense Itachi's or Kakashi Sensei's.

"I sent him to the Sand Village with Itachi while you were gone," Granny replies alleviating some of my worry.

"Is Kakashi Sensei on a mission outside the village or something?" I know that now isn't exactly the best time to be asking these questions, but I have to know.

Instead of answering, she just looks away from me in shame. That's all I needed to know the answer. The reason that I don't feel his chakra is because it doesn't exist anymore.

I start in on the enemy paying close attention to everything they do. They each only seem to have one ability, so maybe I can use that to my advantage.

There's only one left now, but I'm pinned down by these rods. I need to be able to stop this guy. I can't be taken by the Akatsuki. Itaku and Sasuke need me.

Hinata jumps in to try and free me only to basically get smacked around by this guy's power. The more I watch my friend get hurt, the angrier I get until I feel the Kyuubi's power begin to leak out. My rage only fuels it, and I black out completely.

I don't know how long I'm blacked out for before I see him. My father stands before me in the mindscape where the Kyuubi's cage is. He stops me from breaking the seal then we move to another part of my mind where we don't hear the fox yelling at us.

"Why? Why did you seal the Kyuubi in me? Why did you do this to your own son?" I ask him. "Do you have any idea how hard my life has been because of it?"

"Because I had faith that you could one day learn to control this power," my father responds. "I didn't know what would happen, and I'm so sorry that we couldn't be there for you."

As much as I want to be angry about the demon fox being sealed inside me, I'm also grateful in a way. If it wasn't for the Kyuubi, I probably wouldn't have a relationship with Sasuke, and Itaku wouldn't exist.

I pull my father into a hug. "Thank you. As hard as it has been, there are also some truly great things in my life that wouldn't have happened if you hadn't done it."

"I assume you mean your mate." He smiles at me in a knowing manner. "Who is she?"

His question makes me laugh. I guess it's only normal to immediately assume that my mate would be a girl. "He is Uchiha Sasuke, or well was since he's not exactly an Uchiha anymore."