Epilouge

O Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last Chapter!!! So I am thinking of a sequel?? 

***************************************************************************************************************

"Alpha, will you sign this?" It was two years later and Matt and I have been married for exactly one year today. But so far we have spent our anniversary in his office getting interrupted by pack business. After the last paper Matt signed he looked up and grinned at me. 

"Well Mrs. Mitchell, are you ready to celebrate?" I smiled and jumped up from his lap. He led me to the car and drove to the park. A blindfold was put on me then, and when it was removed I stood between a beautiful picnic. 

***************************************************************************************************************

Matt teased me as he fed me the last strawberry. "I would have bought two picnic baskets if I knew you were going to eat all this. 

"Well," I said smiling and placing a hand on my stomach, "I am eating for two." Matt stared at me for a second and then mobbed me with the biggest grin on his face.

"I love you. My beautiful mate, I am so glad I said yes to you." Matt whispered in my ear. We stayed at the park far past dark, talking about the future and trying to guess whether the child in my stomach would be a girl or boy. I thought it would be a boy, so naturally Matt disagreed and claimed it would be a girl. We passed most of the night fake-arguing and just enjoying being with each other. 

************************************************************************************************************

Well, this is the end (sob). Thanks to everyone who has read and voted for me. I am considering a sequel so let me know what you think about that!  I am thinking of a different story too, soooooo........

Comment! Vote! Fan! (Please!) 

               P.S: Does anyone know who the characters should look like?

                      THANKS FOR READING!!!  *Author takes a bow and exits stage left*