PART 1🖤

(sab log mohsin ke ghar aate h aur shaadi ke baad ke rituals keliye baithte h mohsin shivangi ke baju mein baitha h tabhi uska phone ring hota h shivi vo call name dekhti h vo bab.....uske aage vo nhi padh payi because momo ne phone uthaliya aur wahan se jane laga tabhi ammi interrupted)

Ammi:momo beta kahan jare ho abhi rasam baki h baith jao aise nahi uthte bich mein se
Momo:ammi ye bobot imp h i hv to

(saying this he left and came after long time and finished his post marriage ritual and then zeba took shivi to his room..which was now her room too....shivi got nervous as she saw full room was decorated with flower and dj lights....zeba made her sit in her room and went out....shivi was hell nervous and was happy too....as many of her friends and cousins shared their experience of their first night....it was now 12:30....she was too tired so she kept her head on bed and leaned to sleep while waiting for him....finally at 01:15 he came to their room he closed the which made shivi wokeup...she saw him coming in so she sat in between bed...he came in and directly went towards his wardrobe and took out his clothes and went to washroom....shivi was still confused what should she do...after sometime he came out from washroom and said)

Momo:shivangi u may go and change

(she was totally confused as he came out wearing his tshirt and track pants..she went to washroom and changed into her nighty which was only there in her bad for her first night
she came out and was on the last level of nervouseness....but she was shocked to see the room....she saw he removed all the decorations...and the room was looking as normal room.....she saw him sleeping on the couch.....she became sad and she again went and got changed into her night suits....she went near him and asked him....)

Shivi:moh..mohsin u may sleep on bed i'll sleep on the couch
Momo:fine

(He went on bed and she went on couch at mid night shivi wokeup as she sensed someone to be standing or roaming in the balcony she git up and went there she saw momo was sitting on the swing and was blushing hard while talking on the phone she noticed his smile vanished when he saw her and came near her)

Momo:(rudely)what r u doing here go to couch n sleep ooh i think u r listening to my talks so cheap will u please leave from here

(Shivi felt hurted as he shouted her at tge very first night she nodded in yes and went to sleep next morning shivi was in washroom for long time and outside momo was hell angry as he was getting late for his special work he was now getting more n more angry as her being in washroom for so long was making him irritate vo jor jor se door knock krne laga andar shivi drr jati h ki kahin ye door tod na de so vo bahar aajati h)

Momo:(rudely+angry) tum kya apne papa ke ghar mahino se nhi nahayi thi kya
Shivi:kya..
Momo:itna time kyu laga mujhe kitna late hora h u know kisko bolra hu main..hato cheapster!!
Shivi:hmm

(she started to cry while getting ready...and after this she went down to help ammi in kitchen thode der baad momo niche aata h aur dinning table par baithta h aur sabko goodmorning wish krta h aur sab usko good morning wish krte h)

Momo:ammi pls mera nashta laga dijiye mujhe jaldi jana h
Ammi:haa beta bss thoda sa ruk ja...shivi serve kri h
Momo:ok ammi

(shivi served eveyone and was standing)

Ammi:shivi tum kyu khadi ho jao momo ke bagal mein baith jao aur nashta kro
Shivi:main sabke sath baithu
Abbu:haa beta baitho hamare liye tum zeba se kam nahi ho
Shivi:jii abbu

(she sat beside him and both exchanged a fake smile as momo don't want his family to get any clue about them...they were all having breakfast but were itterrupted by sajjad)

Sajjad:bhai...how was your night...i mean last night...aapko nind toh aayi na achess...abd bhabhi he winked at her
Zeba:chup besharam kyu shy feel krwara h dono ko...ammi abbu h kuch toh sharam kar....aur agar kuch hua nhi ho toh tujhe thodi bataenge ye dono
Sajjad:haa vo bhi h
Ammi:bss kro tum dono...mere bacho ko chedo mat...acha momo main keh rahi thi tum dono ek dusre ko jante ho par itni achi tarah nahi toh kyu na tum shivi ko coffee pe lekar jao

(listening this smile appeared on shivi's face as she will get to know her husband after all she have to spend whole life with him...but her smile was vanished as momo said)

Momo:nahi ammi.....vo shaadi keliye pehle hi main office nhi gaya abb aur nhi warna sab zar pr chadh jaenge.....
Ammi:thik h beta(sadly)

(while having breakfast momo's phone rang and he got happy after seeing name he pickup and was looking happg while talking....shivi noticed it and by his talking way she came to know that its some girl but she thought it may be his friend aur employe)