PART 17🖤

(in evening momo came back to hotel room and was very happy as his deal was finally approached he knocked the door and shivi opened it and he directly hugged her and kissed her)

Shivi:arrey arrey bss...bss andar toh aajao...aj toh bade khush ho..kya baat h
Momo:shivi..shivi..meri deal approach hogayi i am so happy
Shivi:wow thats so good isi baat pe tumhe treat
Momo:arrey treat toh main dunga na chalo ready hojao aaj hum ek dinner date krte h uske baad jo aap bole
Shivi:thik h fir chalte h..pr meri treat toh kuch aur thi
Momo:waise kya thi tumhari treat kya thi
Shivi:ummm....pehle hum bahar jake aate h fir batati hu ki meri treat kya thi
Momo:ok fir get ready

(and they both went to get ready momo was ready and was waiting for shivi shivi cameout from washroom wearing a black colour onepiece and straight hair with light touch up and small earings she was looking damm superb momo came near her and hold her waist and came close to her her pressed her chest with his chest and her hand with his hand and pinned her to the wall and started to kiss her she also responded they both kissed each other wildly he started to move his hand inside her onpiece but she stopped him and broke the kiss)

Shivi:umm...hume chalna chahiye right
Momo:mujhe nahi pata tha meri biwi itni hot lagti h warna main toh bahar ka plan hi nahi banata bss room mein vo main aur....
Shivi:bss bss ab chalo
Momo:haa chalo

(then they first went for a coffee date and then they went to mall for shoppind then they went for romantic movie and at last they went 5star hotel to have their dinner after dinner they both were returning home in a cab and the cab driver was starring shivi from mirror momo noticed and gave her his jacket to wear first she was not wearing then he sent her msg about it and then she wore it after sometime they both came bact to hotel room and they both got fresht and settled themselves in comfortable clothes)

Shivi:mohsin i wanted to talk to u and i think its important
Momo:yes say what happed(packing thier stuffs as they r leaving tomorrow for india)
Shivi:actually i think that we should(stopped by a phone call)
Momo:oohh no iss waqt conference meeting pr attend toh krna hi padega sorry shivi hum kal baat krte h tum sojao mujhe bohot time lagega

(shivi nodded in yes and layed on bed and momo sat on couch and stared his meeting shivi was waiting for hi. but then as she was tired she fall asleep after 3 hrs he completed meeting and was damm tired so he came next to her and hugged her from back and then turned her towards him and kissed her forehead neck cleavage and the cuddled into her and drifted to sleep both were looking cuties in that position next morning shivi wokeup first and saw him sleeping peacefully his one hand was on her waist and other on her back he was sleeping like he make sure that she don't run shivi smiled at his cutness and kissed him on his cheeks)

Shivi:i love u i love u soo much patidev
Momo:so show ur love to me
Shivi:ohh so u r awake and listening to my personal talk with mu
y hubby
Momo:yeshhhh...and its my right
Shivi:acha who gave u this right
Momo:u my sweetie
Shivi:ooh so can u remind me when i gave u this right
Momo:the day when u gave me ur heart the day u gave me ur body the day u gave me ur soul and completed me the took and gave each and every right
Shivi:oooohhhh i got it my sugarlips
Momo:ooh sugarlips...do u wanna taste it
Shivi:no not now lets go and freshup
Momo:ooh godd how unromantic my wife is

(saying this he puts his lips on her and started to kiss her they both kissed eachother with equal passion and the kiss turned wild momo started to move his hand all over her body and then he broke the kiss seeing her out of breathe then he started ti kiss her earlobe neck and gave her hickey and kissed it then he kissed her cleavage and then he saw her nipples above dress as she was not wearing bra so he started to suck them from above cloth she understood that if she won't stop him then they might get late for their flight so she stopped him and went to get fresh after that momo also got fresh and they both left for their flight)