PART 34🖤

(ye bolke shivi washroom mein jati h door lock kare usse pehle momo andar aajta h aur door lock krdeta h)

Shivi:kya h mere baad nahi aa sakte
Momo:arey ab tum mujhe bhukha chodke aagyi toh maine socha main khud apna pet bharleta hu
Shivi:momo
Momo:shivi pls na

(then he convenced her and started to undress her and took her breast out and placed her right nipple in his mouth while he was pressing her left breast slowly after sucking her whole milk from right breast he started to drink from left and shivi was moning his name whichade momo go mad he was hell hard due toh her moan shivi felt it on her stomach and was shocked to see it)

Shivi:ye kya h momo
Momo:tumhara asar
Shivi:bapre hato mujhe bahar jane do
Momo:ab itna pagal krke aise toh mat jao aaona enjoy krte h
Shivi:nahi baby uth jaega
Momo:plss plss pls
Shivi:nah...

(she was stoped by momo's sudden act he started shower and removed her whole dress and was rubbing his tool over her clit shivi was loving it as it was after long time)

Shivi:(while moaning)momo pls come inside me
Momo:nahi jaan this much is ok tumhari pregnancy phase abhi khatam hui h
Shivi:hmm

(then he stopped they enjoyed it for 10 mins and took shower and came out and momo placed baby on bed and they slept and 2 months past and now they were use to with babies time table and baby was now 2 months and 16 day it was time to fix zeba and taha's  wedding date so taha's paresnt have came to fix date at zeba's home everyone was very happy they played with baby and ZETA wedding was fixed after 3 months so they had enough time to do preparation but taha's parents want this wedding to take place at thier haveli so they all agreed and they left happily next day it was morning time and baby was crying badly as he was hungry he don't accepts bottle milk so momo was cooing him and searching for shivi in whole house but she was not there anywhere momo was now angry but at same time only shivi came from outside and took baby)

Shivi:chup babu chup kya hua takshbhukh lagi h shorry baby chalo chalo mumma aapko feed krdegi chalo

(shivi was about to move for her room when momo snatched taksh from her and gave to ammi and began to question her)

Momo:kaha gayi thi tum subah subah aur ye kya itne din se natak laga rakha h bahar chali jati ho bina batae
Shivi:mohsin hum baad mein baat kre abhi taksh bohot rora h use feed krne do
Momo:arrey to aaj tumhari mamta jaad gayi ha aise toh bacha rota rahe tumhe koi faraq hi nahi padta toh ek kaam karo aaj usse rone hi do
Shivi:mohsin kya bolre ho vo jab rota h main uske paas hi toh rehti hu bss subah ke time mujhe laga ki garden mein ghum lu tih main yahi thi ab tumhara questions khatam hogaya toh baby ko do
Momo:nahi dunga rone do use
Ammi:mohsin pagal mt ban shivi ke paas de bacha ko bhukha h vo

(then momo baby ko shivi ke paas dedeta h lekin uske dimaag mein abhi bhi bohot gussa h kyuki use uske friend ne kaha ki usne shivi aur kisi ladke ko momo ke ghar ke bahar hug krte dekha (p.s bhai kitna bhi educated banda ho pr uski bandi ko koi hath lagale toh u guys know) so momo ke mind mein bohot sare question the aur workstress bhi h aur shivi ki baat everything is riaming in his mind while he was moving to his room he saw the best site he lady love and his little man was sleeping peacefully baby was on shivi's tummy and bith were looking dam cute he came near them and kissed and he including everyine have noticed that shivi was becoming weak as she needs to feed him every two hour n baby use to vomit when he was even tried to be fed with bottle and dye to taksh she use to eat in limits n suggested food as she was breastfeeding him he knew everything but still something was riaming in his mind and was that who the man may be whom shivi hugged he decided to ask her but she was sleeping so he left for office after sometime shivi wokeup and asked ammi about him so she said he left for office she felt hurted as he use to always bid her bye before leaving here she was happy and was planning something for momo for a special day his bday she was exicted alot)

s bhai kitna bhi educated banda ho pr uski bandi ko koi hath lagale toh u guys know) so momo ke mind mein bohot sare question the aur workstress bhi h aur shivi ki baat everything is riaming in his mind while he was moving to his room he saw the b...